Champions League

Wow..what a game tonight...totenham were great over both legs but Man City must be gutted....VAR changes the game completely but it added to tonight's drama!

Well done Liverpool, that will be some game against Barca...

And as a UTD fan....Messi is different level completely, UTD have a lot of work to do to get anywhere near the level of the top sides again.. so sign Messi, Ronaldo, Van Dyke and M'bappe and we should be back in the mix lol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great atmosphere though im sure you,d agree ? What a fantastic game that was last night i still cant make up my mind if Var is for the better or worse,but much as i hate Spurs im glad City are ou

Ajax aren’t to be underestimated, they’ve given Real and Juve a footballing lesson so far.

As a slight side conversation, I went to a seminar with the FAI elite director of football who is a Dutch bloke called Ruud Doktor. This is the bloke who has come up with “the plan” for Irish foo

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Wow..what a game tonight...totenham were great over both legs but Man City must be gutted....VAR changes the game completely but it added to tonight's drama!

And as a UTD fan....Messi is different level completely, UTD have a lot of work to do to get anywhere near the level of the top sides again.. so sign Messi, Ronaldo, Van Dyke and M'bappe and  Joe Bolton we should be back in the mix lol

Two interesting semis coming up for sure.

• Like 2

Definitely Stan, obviously the Liverpool v Barca is the stand out game..

Not really watched a lot if this Ajax team, but they look a very decent side, I do fancy Totenham doing them though....

Classy manager pochettino 

Funny as f**k what happened at city tonight lol 

coutinho, suarez, messi Vs mane, firmino,salah :shok:  Anyone with even the slightest interest in football should watch the two games as they have the potential to be legendary games on current form! 

@NEWKID just in case you missed this on the brexit thread lol

146B89DE-E75D-4C74-AB68-D3701A2E2EED.jpeg.e1dc29ad5fcf7a6ec9ee6276a5a7b1f4.jpeg

don’t worry there is always next year :whistling:

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

Funny as f**k what happened at city tonight lol 

coutinho, suarez, messi Vs mane, firmino,salah :shok:  Anyone with even the slightest interest in football should watch the two games as they have the potential to be legendary games on current form! 

@NEWKID just in case you missed this on the brexit thread lol

146B89DE-E75D-4C74-AB68-D3701A2E2EED.jpeg.e1dc29ad5fcf7a6ec9ee6276a5a7b1f4.jpeg

don’t worry there is always next year :whistling:

Twat!!! Lol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

Great atmosphere though im sure you,d agree ?

What a fantastic game that was last night i still cant make up my mind if Var is for the better or worse,but much as i hate Spurs im glad City are out their fans make me wanna puke with this " we,re so humble,please like us " mentality.....id love to see Liverpool go on and win it i was up to see the Hammers at Old Trafford on Saturday and a couple of old scouser pals of mine took me to Anfield on the Sunday it was superb and made me quite jealous i wish i could of supported a club like that ?....infact i hope Liverpool do the double....Barcelona wont be a stroll in the park but the energy they can create in that ground especially on a European night will be worth a goal start.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
16 hours ago, NEWKID said:

And as a UTD fan....Messi is different level completely, UTD have a lot of work to do to get anywhere near the level of the top sides again.. so sign Messi, Ronaldo, Van Dyke and M'bappe and we should be back in the mix lol

No your just shite lol

• Haha 2

How good are the semi's gonna be!...at this stage iam usually debating with myself who's gonna win it but this year I wouldn't like to pick a winner from the semi's,but i'll tell you what both should be cracking to watch...what I will say is,with Liverpool having Salah back in the saddle running at you with Mane' and Firmino cant be bad thing!

• Like 1