trt treatment..

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started weight lifting befor xmas with a personal trainer. Past month been going at it alone and the biggest diverence i have noticed is my mental helth has inproved ten fold.   Wish

Working out/lifting weights.....will all help your test levels anyway regardless of test boosters. Vit D promotes pituitary gland function which is often another cause of low test,low sex drive e

Are you and socks twins ?!  He sported a similar pic a while back , but was bigger . 

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I used it for a while and I didn't do anything noticeable. When I discussed it with my local guru he noted that it was being used as a feed supplement in cattle and that if I was consuming a decent quantity of red meat I was probably ingesting enough that any other supplementation was futile. Bottom line was no gains but saved money by not taking it.

Francie: If you're considering going down that particular avenue max out your natural abilities first. If you're lifting heavy you'll slow down reduced testosterone anyway and that's even if it effects you that much to begin with.

yeh..I often think did it do owt...or was it the better food...and training partner...she had been almost to the top..

15 minutes ago, TOMO said:

yeh..I often think did it do owt...or was it the better food...and training partner...she had been almost to the top..

With the billions made in the diet industry I'm sure some of it helps but when you look at human physiology I honestly wonder just how much.

Katchum, and the others who've mentioned/asked. Do yourselves a favour and save yourselves a pile of money. Keep up with the good basic food. You don't need creatine,  protein shakes, or a 101 different supplements.

What most people don't realise, or choose not to, is the fact that all the bodybuilding greats you've heard of or seen, were ALL built with steroids, whilst being paid/sponsored or whatever, by all these supplement companies. Of which WEIDER had a major hold on all of them. It's a huge multi million dollar rip off.

You'll do fine without any supplements, just eat right, and rest/revover. And if you don't take steroids you'll keep your gains for longer than someone does.

Just seen chris' post above ?

3 minutes ago, tb25 said:

I only take the protein shakes as i wouldn't meet my daily recommend amount other wise.

if you ate 4 meals with 50 gram of protein in each meal it would be plenty.....6 oz of steak or chicken....is about 50 gram of protien

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Can slow the decrease down a bit by working out now ?

Yeah I do workout don, more to martial art side, but I like weight training also, I can't not get over 11 f***ing stone for years, wouldn't mind a steady bulk up over the next few years?

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

if you ate 4 meals with 50 gram of protein in each meal it would be plenty.....6 oz of steak or chicken....is about 50 gram of protien

Does eating all those meals not weigh heavey on the body, digesting most of the day tomo, IV read that a good i.f boosts your t levels, an let's your digestion system get a break whilst repairing itself.

IV read also that your t levels are at a peak in morning when you just wake up, so would naturally be best time to train?

What you think?

I get what ya saying tomo..but i only eat 2 meals aday lol..

Wake up about 6.train for 7.8  first meal about 1 second about 5..with a few snacks fro out the day..how i eat is not great but its working for me with me hitting my ideal weight of 13 stone.just got 2 up that protein. 

As said i need more meat in my diet as its the protein i need 2 up..

Very happy with my gains so far though. .really happy with my back tbh.belly flat is slowly going now also.

There five times a week now i should probly drop a day but its doing mind body and soul the world of good so al keep doing what i do.

For a hour or so out your day the benefits are second to none.

• Like 2

Tb25, can I suggest that without going mad, up your food intake to 4 meals a day with a ratio of 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30% fats, good fats. Good fats are essential, they help your body assimilate certain vitamins and minerals.  Cut out the snacking. Have your 1st meal about an hour an half before training, then another meal within an hour after training, then the other two sort of evenly spaced  through the day. Try 3 days a week, 5 is too much, even if you're enjoying it, you're burning too many calories and not eating enough to create a surplus, which you need to grow. As your strength increases, so should your appetite, then try to get 5 meals down you, again, evenly spaced through the day, and add an exta day of rest between workouts. The stronger you get, the harder you can train, the harder you can train, the more rest you need between workouts.

Just a suggestion ?

Also for katchum ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Its what am aiming for me...

My eating habbits have been shit over the years but am slowly getting there.

Cheers for the advise mate?

Slowly but surely tb, I applaud your determination bud. Keep her lit.

• Like 1