trt treatment..

2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

I was just thinking about wearing 1 for work with being bent over all day.i'm strong enough and work hard enough i don't need to lift things just to put it down again and repeat.??

I,ve known quite a few brickies wear them, because there backs f****d but if your back is good it could be counterproductive ??

• Like 1

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I started weight lifting befor xmas with a personal trainer. Past month been going at it alone and the biggest diverence i have noticed is my mental helth has inproved ten fold.   Wish

Working out/lifting weights.....will all help your test levels anyway regardless of test boosters. Vit D promotes pituitary gland function which is often another cause of low test,low sex drive e

Are you and socks twins ?!  He sported a similar pic a while back , but was bigger . 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What’s deal with creatine folks? Needed, shit or just summat some folks feel the need to use? Guy at gym gave me a big bag of it an told me to add 5g to me protein shake if I have one before me workout, I do have the odd shake if I am too busy to eat before I go gym, shall I add this stufd, or do one or other or fcuk em both off, Tbh this guy seems a bit more knowledgeable than most down there

Our body produces its own creatine don, so it's not bad at all I don't think, gives ye a pump preworkout, an holds water in the muscle, big gnash will explain it better mate.

• Like 1

If the lord spares me, around the forty mark, I could possibly take steroids to bulk me up a little, not massive amounts, just small cycles to keep me pumping, I don't really like needles.

Are there any decent edible gear these days that don't wreck your liver?

16 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Looks like nonsense Francie mate just stuff with names ripping off actual steroids. No point taking steroids unless you have a purpose ie competing . If your training and feel your test and mood is low and you don't want to jag you should look into testosterone gel although tbh don't know much about it myself. Imo no need for steroids of you just looking to get decently fit and strong. 

gnash mentioned that gel earlier and said it wernt up to much....so I looked at them vids by that doctor fella...and he wernt impressed either...

23 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Looks like nonsense Francie mate just stuff with names ripping off actual steroids. No point taking steroids unless you have a purpose ie competing . If your training and feel your test and mood is low and you don't want to jag you should look into testosterone gel although tbh don't know much about it myself. Imo no need for steroids of you just looking to get decently fit and strong. 

Seemed like porkies rusty, I was just thinking of the future, wouldn't mind starting proper bodybuilding around the forty mark, Iv read your test decreases after certain age, so just a little bit for when I hit the healthy limit?

I remember taking creatine not long after it came out....creatiene monohydrate ....

I was in my late 20's and I went from 13 and a half stone to 14 and a half in a few month....

mind it was a time when I was very dedicated...I was training with a lady who had won a good few shows and had been to the usa and compeated in either the Arnold or miss international...or both...I forget....not only that my mate was getting my 10 lb of sirloin straight from a slaughter house for pennies every week....

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

I remember taking creatine not long after it came out....creatiene monohydrate ....

I was in my late 20's and I went from 13 and a half stone to 14 and a half in a few month....

mind it was a time when I was very dedicated...I was training with a lady who had won a good few shows and had been to the usa and compeated in either the Arnold or miss international...or both...I forget....not only that my mate was getting my 10 lb of sirloin straight from a slaughter house for pennies every week....

I used it for a while and I didn't do anything noticeable. When I discussed it with my local guru he noted that it was being used as a feed supplement in cattle and that if I was consuming a decent quantity of red meat I was probably ingesting enough that any other supplementation was futile. Bottom line was no gains but saved money by not taking it.

Francie: If you're considering going down that particular avenue max out your natural abilities first. If you're lifting heavy you'll slow down reduced testosterone anyway and that's even if it effects you that much to begin with.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Steak milk, eggs chicken an pork is  almost free for me mate, I’m eating like a king just now ? an after a few mates have found out what I’m doing then they usually drop me in a load a munchies they have spare depending on what they got ? very cheap or free veg off guy up road Cos I gee him a load bunnies every year to feed the dogs. For years I been giving stuff away(trout an bunnies mostly), but now it seems I’m getting repaid now ? I not moaning tho as it’s saving me a fortune ??

Sounds great that mate. Save the powders and potions for when you've maxed out your natural abilities. You'll save a fortune.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, ChrisJones said:

Sounds great that mate. Save the powders and potions for when you've maxed out your natural abilities. You'll save a fortune.

I agree mate...not drank a shake in years....I love the taste of most of them....but most of them give you the farts ..

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I agree mate...not drank a shake in years....I love the taste of most of them....but most of them give you the farts ..

I don't know what it is but over here they all taste synthetic. Not nice at all. :bad:

Controversial statement warning but the human body is essentially stoneage hardware. A lot of the greats were great without pharmaceutical enhancements and concentrated on consistency in diet and exercise. Granted many were also genetically gifted to start with. Start with the basics and be patient.

• Like 2