14 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

wouldn’t surprise me if you end a up a jihadi next, it’s you mixed up types that go for all that ? but I won’t be replying to this thread anymore whilst your taking part in it???

Must admit that was my first thoughts ?....not that i know the lad i dont but that big first post was typical of how they go once they,ve  received the old " Call to Action " ?

• Like 1

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me,logging onto Thl while sitting in a 40k football stadium watching your team play is bad,but logging onto Thl while running away from a bomb scare is taking the piss.

I thought hard about the Frosties myself before I moved, it was toss up between them and getting stabbed living amongst 9 trillion wogs !.......it was a close call ! Lol lol 

I'm not guilty of our history i'm proud. As a country we forgave germany within 1 generation.why is what we done 1000s if years ago to blame for whats happened in the last 20.

Posted Images

19 hours ago, WILF said:

Not that you said I did, but I never said anything about feeling guilty and I agree, the bloke the with the biggest stick wins.

I never even said I wasn’t proud of British achievements, in fact I have always said the opposite.

But, the fact remains that the lad is spot on....we did do all those things and we are reaping a bit of what we have sown and that is doing massive damage to the country.

Telling the truth isn’t self loathing.

As I think is pretty well known, I couldn’t give a flying bollocks about wiping out these people.

The reason it won’t be popular on here mate is because everyone wants to be goody f***ing two shoes, nobody wants to be associated with the grubbiness of it all........in one breath they don’t want the spades or the pakis but then they are all crying when a block of flats burn down saying “r.i.p.” and all that old bollocks.

Historically I just think, “yeah we did those things, so f***ing what?”

And it follows that when you do stuff at some point you may have to take some consequences.

Theres isn’t one thing that lad said there that’s wrong imho......personally I’m not ashamed of any of it.

The only reason we may be " reaping a bit of what we have sown " as you say is because of political correctness and our continual apologies for winning,like i say we hate winners in this country too much success and we start feeling sorry for the loser instead of pushing on and dominating....thats not the old enemy coming back at us its just basic white guilt the world over and we need to stop it right now !

I like listening to your thoughts Wilf you talk a lot of sense....but this is the one subject i could easily fall out with you over ?.....you,ve moved on from here ok i get it you have family and so on so not to trivialise it.....but ive been moaning and saying im going to stop supporting West Ham every few weeks for 40 years but i cant,wont....and have never told my friends too either ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
43 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Your probably as mongrel as it gets coming from the east end

Chances are you got a good dose of Jew somewhere along the line also ?

Be careful calling me a mongrel son you know where getting personal got you before ?

• Haha 3

This isn't a personal thing, none of us everyday folks have ever benefited from our previous world wide dominance the same as it's ever day folk who face the brunt of the fall out...

Yes we have many things to be thankful and proud of in our country...for me mainly the people... I like the banter with English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish etc... 

Yes we have the NHS (I'll reserve judgement this time), roads, a benefit system (again reserve judgement) and many other things other countries are envious of...

We should certainly not feel guilty about our past (it was not our call)  but to be ignorant of the fact all events of the past lead to the present is.... well.... ignorant I suppose... 

Our nation has committed atrocities around the globe for hundreds of years, that's not guilt that's a fact, Asians, Africans have been committing atrocities in their own lands for thousands of years.... over the past 30 years or so we've decided it's our job to clean up some of these atrocities in the middle East (bull shit, we need oil)... along with America we are party to destabilising the whole region...then vote in wanker governments who let millions in unvetted who we were bombing a few weeks before....

Yes we are at fault... maybe not me or you...but our country, our leaders, all the things we are supposed to be proud of....f**k waving a union Jack and pretending your proud of the job lot...the country is what it is now.... I'm proud of loads of parts...but not the job lot....false patriotism if you are in my book 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
38 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Must admit that was my first thoughts ?....not that i know the lad i dont but that big first post was typical of how they go once they,ve  received the old " Call to Action " ?

Wow lol if that's how you read it then fair play but you couldn't be further away from what I actually meant. If anything I think I try to justify them being here, I don't want them here but they way I see it is if I understand a bit of history and facts as to why they are here for and learn for myself instead of watching Tommy Robinson videos then maybe, just maybe it's not such a bitter pill to swallow having my town and country took over by them. 

I think once you realise that all this was planned and will only get worse then you can make an unclouded decision on it.

Maybe that makes me in the wrong, if so fair play, I'll take it on the chin, but at the end of the day my thoughts only have to please myself, and I stand by my words that I'm English, not British and I'm not proud of the empire in anyway whatsoever!

One thing for sure tho is the general talk section on the hunting life is not going to solve the migration crisis lol but I'm glad I put that post up and got it off my chest tbh, right or wrong, it's my opinion ?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

This isn't a personal thing, none of us everyday folks have ever benefited from our previous world wide dominance the same as it's ever day folk who face the brunt of the fall out...

Yes we have many things to be thankful and proud of in our country...for me mainly the people... I like the banter with English, Welsh, Scottish, Irish etc... 

Yes we have the NHS (I'll reserve judgement this time), roads, a benefit system (again reserve judgement) and many other things other countries are envious of...

We should certainly not feel guilty about our past (it was not our call)  but to be ignorant of the fact all events of the past lead to the present is.... well.... ignorant I suppose... 

Our nation has committed atrocities around the globe for hundreds of years, that's not guilt that's a fact, Asians, Africans have been committing atrocities in their own lands for thousands of years.... over the past 30 years or so we've decided it's our job to clean up some of these atrocities in the middle East (bull shit, we need oil)... along with America we are party to destabilising the whole region...then vote in wanker governments who let millions in unvetted who we were bombing a few weeks before....

Yes we are at fault... maybe not me or you...but our country, our leaders, all the things we are supposed to be proud of....f**k waving a union Jack and pretending your proud of the job lot...the country is what it is now.... I'm proud of loads of parts...but not the job lot....false patriotism if you are in my book 

:notworthy:

44 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Its oversimplifying purely for clarification....but i never see Barcelona score 5 goals and then towards the end of the game hear Messi say " i tell you what lads we better give them a couple of goals or its gonna look bad "......usually they go for 6 and 7......why feel guilty about conquering/winning/power.... i just dont get it.

Edited by gnasher16
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Its oversimplifying purely for elucidation....but i never see Barcelona score 5 goals and then towards the end of the game hear Messi say " i tell you what lads we better give them a couple of goals or its gonna look bad "......usually they go for 6 and 7......why feel guilty about conquering/winning/power.... i just dont get it.

It’s not football gnasher it’s slaughtering men women and children so I think it could yourself that’s maybe simplifying things a bit, what the British did in Ireland throughout history was genocide plain and simple no different than what the nazis did to the Jews, and now Britain is eating its self from the inside out and on the world stage has never been as weak that big stick the British used to have has turned into a twig and I personally think it’s absolutely tremendous. 

• Thanks 2

Yep but the jews re wrote history then fed us it via a drip from age 3.. remember NEVER forget what happened to the jews.. and when they sneer down there noses at you from the comfort of there range rover overfinches just accept it because even though our grandads ect ect died saving the weak yellow b*****ds they still think of us as SHIT and thats the truth. There a drain on society in general. How many jewish tradesmen do you know ?? Says it all

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

It’s not football gnasher it’s slaughtering men women and children so I think it could yourself that’s maybe simplifying things a bit, what the British did in Ireland throughout history was genocide plain and simple no different than what the nazis did to the Jews, and now Britain is eating its self from the inside out and on the world stage has never been as weak that big stick the British used to have has turned into a twig and I personally think it’s absolutely tremendous. 

No i didnt know what elucidation meant either thats why i changed it to clarification.......and you still didnt get it ?

• Haha 1

Blaming the British empire is pretty ridiculous, people have been conquered for power and resources since time began, only this time we have been conquered from the inside, I can't think of anytime in history where the rulers have actively gone out to wipe out their own people and a lot of the people are cheering it on with their white saviour complex. Didn't the irish, Welsh, Norse and Scottish all join together to wipe out the English 1000 years or so ago and can I blame that for the state of the country now?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Its oversimplifying purely for clarification....but i never see Barcelona score 5 goals and then towards the end of the game hear Messi say " i tell you what lads we better give them a couple of goals or its gonna look bad "......usually they go for 6 and 7......why feel guilty about conquering/winning/power.... i just dont get it.

I don't feel guilty mate, nothing to feel guilty about....

Just it's plain our countries decisions, actions etc from the past is why we are where we are...

• Like 1