I'm in Disney land at the moment and just came out of a restaurant and going for the bus back to the hotel and the train station across from the bus station is on lock down its been avacutated army and police everywhere I can't seem to find out what's going on 

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stone me,logging onto Thl while sitting in a 40k football stadium watching your team play is bad,but logging onto Thl while running away from a bomb scare is taking the piss.

I thought hard about the Frosties myself before I moved, it was toss up between them and getting stabbed living amongst 9 trillion wogs !.......it was a close call ! Lol lol 

I'm not guilty of our history i'm proud. As a country we forgave germany within 1 generation.why is what we done 1000s if years ago to blame for whats happened in the last 20.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Francie said:

Get to da choppa Pete lol

Oh lad get to the hotel out of the road to f**k Pete, ye don't want to be caught up in the middle of that shit lad.

+1 get the feck out of there peter take care mate.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Francie said:

Get to da choppa Pete lol

Oh lad get to the hotel out of the road to f**k Pete, ye don't want to be caught up in the middle of that shit lad.

I'm on my way to the hotel now pal I heard someone say there was a bag or case left in the station 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Stone me,logging onto Thl while sitting in a 40k football stadium watching your team play is bad,but logging onto Thl while running away from a bomb scare is taking the piss.

I'm sure you've often logged on while wilf was given you a blowjob 

• Haha 7
11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

tough lads them paddy's gnasher lol

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

I'm in Disney land at the moment and just came out of a restaurant and going for the bus back to the hotel and the train station across from the bus station is on lock down its been avacutated army and police everywhere I can't seem to find out what's going on 

Visted there a few years ago and when you get out to the outskirts of Paris past stade de France heading for euro Disney then them subways are weird with no security and for the first time in my life I felt uncomfortable with the down and out immigrants lying on them quiet corridors. Just me and my partner at the time and I was just waiting on one of them to pull a knife when they were in a group of 3 or 4.

1 minute ago, jiggy said:

Visted there a few years ago and when you get out to the outskirts of Paris past stade de France heading for euro Disney then them subways are weird with no security and for the first time in my life I felt uncomfortable with the down and out immigrants lying on them quiet corridors. Just me and my partner at the time and I was just waiting on one of them to pull a knife when they were in a group of 3 or 4.

We got a train in that station yesterday, we only went one stop to the shopping center security was tight police going around with dogs and guns, and you have to be scand before you can go into the shopping centre 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

We got a train in that station yesterday, we only went one stop to the shopping center security was tight police going around with dogs and guns, and you have to be scand before you can go into the shopping centre 

i heard it's like that on foxdropper's perm 

• Haha 5