Muslim problem.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The one political party that's caused more strife for Muslims and is at fault  in working class communitys is the Labour party.

Simples. Stop following the warmongering US into wars that do not concern us:_Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria for starters. Hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians have died in these wars. Thousands o

how long has tommy Robinson been speaking out and how far has it got him? Is Luton still a shit hole? What difference has he or others like him made?  Speaking only gets you so far before you hav

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

Because they are sad, horrible, seedy little f***ing non entities mate.

True mate but every bricky I've met  since the recession ask me did I do Australia and stop in Thailand on d way. I didn't leave and I like English and Irish culture and our food. I stayed around and built contacts and prefer our food to be honest I'd get home sick. I like it here and don't want to be anywhere else. I worked for €80 per day when things were bad but built contacts.The boys are filtering home now asking for work  thinking I'll hand it to them. I can make €230 a day now which isn't much to some but good for me. I could ring any of 10 men and have work for them but I won't. Them contacts were hard earned . After the last 10 years I put in you won't just jump off a plane and expect it. 

14 hours ago, jiggy said:

So why do single European men flock to Thailand for some of that no strings attached. 

Usually because they are ugly little no marks who cant get a European woman......some even bring them home and start a family.....its like shopping in a charity shop nobody does it by choice.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Yes that!! And they like COCK (undercover) 

Saw this guy last year in Thailand,drunk as a skunk,i think he was from Manchester?Walked past me and my son mumbling to an obvious lady-boy about the night ahead ?

P1000112.thumb.JPG.7aa7d69a72b33a2d9bf066f7ba51d71d.JPG

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mackem said:

Saw this guy last year in Thailand,drunk as a skunk,i think he was from Manchester?Walked past me and my son mumbling to an obvious lady-boy about the night ahead ?

P1000112.thumb.JPG.7aa7d69a72b33a2d9bf066f7ba51d71d.JPG

Lol think they have lady boy fetishes.. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Lol think they have lady boy fetishes.. 

I honestly think that british guy was unaware his new best friend also had male on his birth-certificate ? its never a good thing to drink in Thailand,i always people watch,sit somewhere drink a coffee and just watch.But your right in that some have ladyboy fetishes,seen loads of big heavily tattooed body-building types with obvious ladyboys walking along happy as larry hand-in-hand.

• Haha 2
20 hours ago, jiggy said:

I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head Chris. It's not just religion it's people in positions of power that think they will get away with sex on tap. Altar boys (controlled by the catholic church) BBC ( controlled by the powers that be) Hollywood controlled by ( Do this if you want to be famous) and Thailand that (sex tourists troll because its legal ) There's threads on here with lads having a laugh about it and naming bars but they wouldn't be so proud if it was their own daughter squeezing out ping pong balls across London Bridge. That's too close to home and what happens on tour stays on tour. Money buys sex and when the average bloke walks into a poor country with a wad of cash then animal instinct takes over and people get exploited.

Something revolting about comparatively rich western men getting off on watching poor little brown women firing ping pong balls. Abusive shit. Might as well get off on concentration camps. Human depravity at its worst.

5 hours ago, mackem said:

I honestly think that british guy was unaware his new best friend also had male on his birth-certificate ? its never a good thing to drink in Thailand,i always people watch,sit somewhere drink a coffee and just watch.But your right in that some have ladyboy fetishes,seen loads of big heavily tattooed body-building types with obvious ladyboys walking along happy as larry hand-in-hand.

I heard a famous snooker player ( the best player that never won the world title) pays regular visits there and is fond of the ladyboys. It's surprising who is into it. My mates brought out the guy who they served their time with bricklaying to show him the country. He is a wealthy married man with grown up kids and a highly respected 73 year old business man and owns the busiest pub in a large town (gold mine of a place) . He was seen leaving the bar late at night with a teenage boy ? He ran the local boxing club for decades and there was never any issue of kiddy fiddling and i guess it was just a case of when in Rome do what the romans do.

2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Something revolting about comparatively rich western men getting off on watching poor little brown women firing ping pong balls. Abusive shit. Might as well get off on concentration camps. Human depravity at its worst.

It's quiet normal over there for the majority of visitors but If 10 Muslim men were standing around watching an English or Irish girl doing it here, there would be uproar and vigilante attacks.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, jiggy said:

I heard a famous snooker player ( the best player that never won the world title) pays regular visits there and is fond of the ladyboys. It's surprising who is into it. My mates brought out the guy who they served their time with bricklaying to show him the country. He is a wealthy married man with grown up kids and a highly respected 73 year old business man and owns the busiest pub in a large town (gold mine of a place) . He was seen leaving the bar late at night with a teenage boy ? He ran the local boxing club for decades and there was never any issue of kiddy fiddling and i guess it was just a case of when in Rome do what the romans do.

Nah i cant buy that....if Rome is full of noncies you simply dont go there.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Nah i cant buy that....if Rome is full of noncies you simply dont go there.

I know 2 guys that brought home wives that they only knew a few weeks. Both claim their woman was a hotel receptionist ??? Must be less embarrassing than coming home telling your parents and your mates you married the local whore.

1 hour ago, jiggy said:

He was seen leaving the bar late at night with a teenage boy

I was with my kid on a beach,we had just been to a tower block where we zip-lined from the top 56 stories down,anyway walking down the beach when my kid said "Dad,you know the guys on this beach think your some old nonce who struck lucky" :icon_eek: I looked around,loads of old geezers with teenage boys,we had walked unintentionally onto a gay beach :blink:

• Haha 3

Thailand isn’t full of nonces and ladyboys at all, while it undoubtedly goes on don’t forget it all happens over here to and we probably protect nonces here more than any other country tbh, you get caught doing that stuff over there and your facing the death penalty not given a new identity by a sympathetic nonce judge....

Just think about that