a bit of brown nosing

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been on this site for nearly a year now and I just want to say it actually blows my mind how much knowledge is on it. I grew up watching Ray Mears and loving the outdoors, and a lot of you on her

I agree mate - this is a cracking forum  .......... Compared to some, I've only been here 5 minutes but, there's a lot of knowledge on here.  Some of the Saturday night posts have had me ab

Thats the spirit.lets turn this fluffy thread into a offliner.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Describes me to a t you compulsive lying lenny mclean wannabe.???

feck off back down witherspoon's with the alco's and sick note's arse licking for half a bitter.and a roll up.

• Haha 1

Anyway............back to the OP.

I've learnt so much from this site, it would take too long to list it. I've had my opinions challenged and, occasionally, changed.........and long may it continue to be so !

I contribute to a couple of other forums but, to be honest, they're a bit po-faced and take themselves far too seriously, compared to this place !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a gold place to be in.  Ive seen some places that are so heavily moderated that free speech with the odd expletive added in is totally moderated to make those sites a pretty sterile place . And there isn't a ban on discussing cats here.

7 hours ago, sid g said:

get in the terrier section for a few hours you wont go far wrong and soon find someone to call names ..

seems like you just need to say someone doesn't dig as much as they say and the bites come flying in haha

6 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

Fck me

gone from brown nosing to slinging shit

how many on here are manstrating this week ffs

every thread has gone tits up

is the warm weather getting to you all

Soon be back to  normal (whatever normal  is) service.  It's gone colder and its raining again.

21 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

there's some good advice on here at times...from some very knowledgeable individuals  ?

A shame a few have left mate....

Certainly lots to learn.... also most I've met off here have been good lads, and a few are now good mates who I spend a fair amount of time with....

There are a few nobs as well mind lol

Just now, NEWKID said:

A shame a few have left mate....

Certainly lots to learn.... also most I've met off here have been good lads, and a few are now good mates who I spend a fair amount of time with....

There are a few nobs as well mind lol

Its a shame some lads dont come on no more?the good ones I've taken the time to meet in person have far outweighed the mongos kev?

• Like 1
On 27/02/2019 at 13:24, kinkell said:

Ray mears does my head in.To me he gleans all the info from the local people and puts it over as he told them never watch him anymore

FatSurvivalist.jpg.2e5b58a1b5e956b01d8a11b8363ff06c.jpg

21 hours ago, Meece said:

And there isn't a ban on discussing cats here.

True. Real or imagined... :thumbs:

• Like 3