coyote bow kill's

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got to agree mate..  And as for blowing all those hogs up and filming them laying there squealing...well that's another level of retard in my book... Killing should be clean and quick...undu

i am all for hunting yotes but defo not with a bow

Feck me that's 1 hell of an air rifle.it must be a 22.

Would love to go Baboon hunting with a Rifle not a Bow. I have a hatred on monkeys baboons after they destroyed my car at west mid safafi park while the stupid twat rangers looked on laughing. Dont think I’d enjoy coyotes or wolf or any big 5. Though i do shoot fox when farmer asks???  Atb

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Dinosaurs said:

Would love to go Baboon hunting with a Rifle not a Bow. I have a hatred on monkeys baboons after they destroyed my car at west mid safafi park while the stupid twat rangers looked on laughing. Dont think I’d enjoy coyotes or wolf or any big 5. Though i do shoot fox when farmer asks???  Atb

A troop of the fukcers nearly killed me in Kenya ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Dinosaurs said:

My ex took kids there  summer hols an one of my stupid son's was hot so  opened his window in the lion enclosure she went mental on him .At 11 years old he should know better?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, king said:

i hunt rabbit's/ squirrel /rat's/fox/crow/pidgeon/hare's/ so im in no position to critisize anyone else who hunt's and what method they use.i aint fussed on people shooting lion's and rhino/elephant's.but that's up to the people who hunt them.what ever float's your boat craic on.

dont matter what you hunt

its how you hunt them and how (if you are really fckn dumb enough to film it) the public perceive your method

• Like 1
4 hours ago, king said:

what's it all about mackem.they getting payed for the body weight or skin's.and what's the measurement's for to keep an eye on the population etc.

Coyote_Calling_text-1.jpg

we have the same competitions all over saskatchewan,big money and excellent way of bringing down the yotes.

feb you will have to work hard to get them to call in as every man and his dog has been out since beginning of december.

the organisers will keep the dogs,skin em and sell the pelts and raise cash for the local wildlife federation (shooting/hunting club)

Edited by Ted Newgent
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

i am all for hunting yotes but defo not with a bow

I think hunting with a bow is fine but I don't know why the guy in first video is not using broadheads ,he does not seem to be getting much penetration with those arrows

• Like 2
7 hours ago, mackem said:

The guy who cried after killing his buck?He died in a hunting accident a few days ago  sadly.

Tried finding an article about that but this is all I could find, is this it mate do you know?

https://www.grandviewoutdoors.com/bowhunting/outdoors-industry-veteran-todd-pringnitz-dies-after-atv-crash

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, dave88 said:

Tried finding an article about that but this is all I could find, is this it mate do you know?

https://www.grandviewoutdoors.com/bowhunting/outdoors-industry-veteran-todd-pringnitz-dies-after-atv-crash

LOL

did he book that time to be welcomed into heaven

"At 3:16 a.m. Todd was welcomed into Heaven. I am thankful for his complete peace that he is feeling right now and comforted that he is with Jesus. I was laying beside him, holding his hand, and had my other hand over his heart when he passed. He seemed so relaxed as he passed and met Jesus. I am sure he yelled "Yea buddy" as soon as he entered Heaven's gates. ❤

He seemed so relaxed as he passed and met Jesus, are these pricks for real, his heart had stopped and his body went limp, that’s not relaxing it’s dying, wonder if there were a heard of deer crying with joy in the bush,s nearby ??

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, dave88 said:

That's him mate,the americans make his death sound quite nice in a relaxed odd sort of way.

3 hours ago, Ted Newgent said:

dont matter what you hunt

its how you hunt them and how (if you are really fckn dumb enough to film it) the public perceive your method

His methods are all legal ted are they.

Yea I agree showing certain practices ain't the best to show the public.

27 minutes ago, king said:

His methods are all legal ted are they.

Yea I agree showing certain practices ain't the best to show the public.

I would of thought so but he is a yank so not really sure of his laws

i am not even sure of the legality here in Canada 

• Like 1