coyote bow kill's

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got to agree mate..  And as for blowing all those hogs up and filming them laying there squealing...well that's another level of retard in my book... Killing should be clean and quick...undu

i am all for hunting yotes but defo not with a bow

Feck me that's 1 hell of an air rifle.it must be a 22.

I’m not one for telling people what to do in there own country but someone taking head shots at a yoke in any country is a f***ing c**t who needs slapping , 

im not against bow hunting I actually enjoy watching some deer hunts with bows ( mainly traditional bows) but seen some inbreed fucktards taking stupid shots at game 

• Like 1

what a complete tosser that bloke is.  The way he is acting is like some delinquent teenager instead of a hunter.  I used to be on an American forum called " Coyote Gods". These blokes were expert coyote hinters and hunted for the fur.  They saw the coyote as a clever and resourceful animal and harvested the beast with a bit of respect. There weapon of choice was the Remington 1.7 centerfires. They perfected the use of electronic callers and Airdales that acted like decoy dogs teasing the coyote into range and the kill zone. they had a great distain for this type of hunter who blasted the coyote with a 30.06 and just dumped the carcass or just left it to rot out. unfortunately the main man in the forum got married and it wasn't long before he gave it up and after a while the site just disappeared. I met up with a professor of geology that came over here and we had a drink and I took him out hunting and a day shooting the corvids who were feeding on the duck wheat piles. he loved it.  I kept in touch with him but I think he died of cancer. Another member bought some Hornady competition reloading dies and sent them over. wouldn't accept a penny for them. I sent my contact details and said if he came over we would have to meet up for a whisky or two. There were some great, clever , genius blokes on that site.

PS The only things I like seen shot with a bow are Baboons in Africa. Now they are vermin. If I won the lottery I'd love to go shooting the blighters. There's some cracking long shot vids on youtube.  I wouldn't want to shoot anything but baboons. one crowd said that they were going out all day and if they saw a baboon they'd shoot it.  "Take no prisoners,  Kill them all" !

Edited by Meece
  • Like 2
28 minutes ago, Meece said:

what a complete tosser that bloke is.  The way he is acting is like some delinquent teenager instead of a hunter.  I used to be on an American forum called " Coyote Gods". These blokes were expert coyote hinters and hunted for the fur.  They saw the coyote as a clever and resourceful animal and harvested the beast with a bit of respect. There weapon of choice was the Remington 1.7 centerfires. They perfected the use of electronic callers and Airdales that acted like decoy dogs teasing the coyote into range and the kill zone. they had a great distain for this type of hunter who blasted the coyote with a 30.06 and just dumped the carcass or just left it to rot out. unfortunately the main man in the forum got married and it wasn't long before he gave it up and after a while the site just disappeared. I met up with a professor of geology that came over here and we had a drink and I took him out hunting and a day shooting the corvids who were feeding on the duck wheat piles. he loved it.  I kept in touch with him but I think he died of cancer. Another member bought some Hornady competition reloading dies and sent them over. wouldn't accept a penny for them. I sent my contact details and said if he came over we would have to meet up for a whisky or two. There were some great, clever , genius blokes on that site.

PS The only things I like seen shot with a bow are Baboons in Africa. Now they are vermin. If I won the lottery I'd love to go shooting the blighters. There's some cracking long shot vids on youtube.  I wouldn't want to shoot anything but baboons. one crowd said that they were going out all day and if they saw a baboon they'd shoot it.  "Take no prisoners,  Kill them all" !

just watched this baboon being shot.the distance is impressive 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Elchapo said:

I’m not one for telling people what to do in there own country but someone taking head shots at a yoke in any country is a f***ing c**t who needs slapping , 

im not against bow hunting I actually enjoy watching some deer hunts with bows ( mainly traditional bows) but seen some inbreed fucktards taking stupid shots at game 

head shots with a bow or rifle??

i shoot all my yotes in the head,my preferred shot with the 223.chest/shoulder shots wreck the fur.

every yote i have shot has been DRT.

bow hunting is big over here but still i aint convince its for me.i prefer the rifle for anything .

there is one vid that was knocking around of some goon spear hunting a bear in alberta.he was lawful in what

he did,he was skillful in taking the shot but my personal ethics is it wrong. the alberta government banned it after the vid went viral

i aint posting the vid

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Meece said:

PS The only things I like seen shot with a bow are Baboons in Africa

Why?You think its cruel bow hunting a canine,but ok to shoot a super intelligent primate with an arrow in its own environment.I know who the tosser is.Hopefully you never win the lottery.

Edited by Aussie Whip
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

head shots with a bow or rifle??

i shoot all my yotes in the head,my preferred shot with the 223.chest/shoulder shots wreck the fur.

every yote i have shot has been DRT.

bow hunting is big over here but still i aint convince its for me.i prefer the rifle for anything .

there is one vid that was knocking around of some goon spear hunting a bear in alberta.he was lawful in what

he did,he was skillful in taking the shot but my personal ethics is it wrong. the alberta government banned it after the vid went viral

i aint posting the vid

I think it was his reaction after killing the bear and the fact the antis got hold of the video and publicised it that got spear hunting banned here Ted. From what I remember of that vid the bear was dead in seconds but the guy dancing around screaming like a tit looked bad and I think they capitalised on that. I dont bow hunt either but have seen enough vids to know that it can be a very quick, clean and ethical way of taking game. I think the trouble is it takes a lot of practice to get accurate and skilled enough to consistently make the shots, and whereas a marginal shot with a rifle quite often is ok, with a bow it often isn't. I may not bow hunt, but I certainly wouldnt want it banned, and have seen as most have how antis try to divide hunters and once one thing is banned, they move onto the next. 

• Like 3
24 minutes ago, gazjon5 said:

I think it was his reaction after killing the bear and the fact the antis got hold of the video and publicised it that got spear hunting banned here Ted. From what I remember of that vid the bear was dead in seconds but the guy dancing around screaming like a tit looked bad and I think they capitalised on that. I dont bow hunt either but have seen enough vids to know that it can be a very quick, clean and ethical way of taking game. I think the trouble is it takes a lot of practice to get accurate and skilled enough to consistently make the shots, and whereas a marginal shot with a rifle quite often is ok, with a bow it often isn't. I may not bow hunt, but I certainly wouldnt want it banned, and have seen as most have how antis try to divide hunters and once one thing is banned, they move onto the next. 

You are correct in what you said

its always the reaction that we see too much that shines the bad light on hunting.

didnt someone on here posting a vid of some septic acting rather juvenile after shooting his “big” buck

it must be the north american way ? 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Ted Newgent said:

didnt someone on here posting a vid of some septic acting rather juvenile after shooting his “big” buck

The guy who cried after killing his buck?He died in a hunting accident a few days ago  sadly.

• Thanks 1

i hunt rabbit's/ squirrel /rat's/fox/crow/pidgeon/hare's/ so im in no position to critisize anyone else who hunt's and what method they use.i aint fussed on people shooting lion's and rhino/elephant's.but that's up to the people who hunt them.what ever float's your boat craic on.

• Like 4