Title race

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IHow the fk ,did a thread about the title race turn into a SAFkin C thread ??? Is it like Godwins law ?

I don't care what the result is ,I don't care if we don't win the league ,I don't are if hendo and Milner are shot ,I don't care if we have to spend millions to have any chance ,I don't care if no one

I think after Fergie went, with the subsequent managerial failures, the "soul" of Utd went. Now they're just another club, not the giants they were. It's f***ing great ? Cheers, D.

Posted Images

I hope city spew Liverpool at the death and United come back from the grave next year . 

I like liverpool as a club . A style of play etc . It’s just i can’t stick the idea of all the maudlin Facebook statuses , memes etc that would flood the internet , there’d be endless “ peter from Birkenhead “ calls on the football phone ins espousing nonsense about how klopp is the new shankly etc . 

Torturous 

beside I give most of my red men mates absolute dogs abuse about being a cup team and I can’t afgord to lose that level of what’s app banter 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Good little point we sneaked there.....should have been 3 if it hadnt been for an iffy offside goal......that Van Dijks a class act best centre back ive seen for a long time.

You’d be unsurprised to hear them that he was one the first names on one of Max’s infamous “we should buy him “ lists a few seasons back.

luckily for Virgil , it appears advocaat doesn’t pay much attention to the ramblings in general talk on the hunting life 

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

You’d be unsurprised to hear them that he was one the first names on one of Max’s infamous “we should buy him “ lists a few seasons back.

luckily for Virgil , it appears advocaat doesn’t pay much attention to the ramblings in general talk on the hunting life 

? Id never paid a blind bit of notice to Sunderland until Max started claiming them to be the next Real Madrid so i must admit i did have a slight chuckle to myself when i saw them free falling down the divisions.....however,my own situation over the last few years quickly reminded me not to laugh at the misfortunes of others !

He,s a cracking player though Van Dijk maybe he,s been the difference between them being serious title contenders and a top 4 team ?

I think having a top keeper in pegs as helped steady lfc as well as well as Virgil but I still think city what was the thinking behind selling maja max at this time of the season when your pushing for promotion 

Edited by Blackmag