Diane abbott best gaffes compilation

• 1 month later...

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me you're right there mate...what a pair of twats.. Got to love Tyson Fury for this statement alone...in fact I think he maybe better than Ali now..lol

shes totally nuts ???  

what i dont understand why is it only 8mins long lol

Posted Images

this must be another gaffe as i cant even think why the fck she thinks someone walks on this earth

that would rape her

Diane Abbott has spoken of her fears that she could be murdered or raped by one of the Right-wing extremists and social media trolls who bombard her with vile threats.

read more here

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6788195/Diane-Abbott-fears-raped-murdered-extremists-online-trolls.html

• Haha 3
On 01/02/2019 at 14:30, mackem said:

Didn't she have a fanboy on here who thought she was doing a good job? ?

Me?  Are you gathering the mob to sttack me? I did point out that there are many white Eton millionaires in the government who are equally, if not more gaffe prone. I do think the attacks on her are ugly and shameful. The insults are always about her colour, fatness age and sex. Seems to me some white working class guys cannot abide a black woman being in a position of power. It's obvious the insults she gets are based on raw racial hatred and misogyny. Attack her competence and her policies,that' s fair game. But leave the banana throwing to the cretins on the football terraces.

Edited by jukel123
  • Thanks 1
Just now, jukel123 said:

Me?  Are you gathering the mob to sttack me? I did point out that there are many white Eton millionaires in the government who are equally, if not more gaffe prone. I do think the attacks on her are ugly and shameful. The insults are always about her colour, fatness age and sex. Seems to me some white working clas guys cannot abide a black woman being in a position of power. It's obvious the insults she gets are based on raw racial hatred and misoginy. Attack her competence and her policies,that' s fair game. But leave the banana throwing to the cretins on the football terraces.

? Nah,gay dave,her numero uno fan who loved her and corbin (yes I deliberately mis-spelt steptoes name).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Me?  Are you gathering the mob to sttack me? I did point out that there are many white Eton millionaires in the government who are equally, if not more gaffe prone. I do think the attacks on her are ugly and shameful. The insults are always about her colour, fatness age and sex. Seems to me some white working class guys cannot abide a black woman being in a position of power. It's obvious the insults she gets are based on raw racial hatred and misoginy. Attack her competence and her policies,that' s fair game. But leave the banana throwing to the cretins on the football terraces.

I can only speak for myself, but my dislike of her is based solely on the fact that she's a witless, arrogant retard, who couldn't run a whelk stall...........

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, low plains drifter said:

That's the gadgie for the job right there, I'm telling you, eloquence and panache in spades ?

Havent heard gadgie for a while buy yup,thats what she is,a gadgie ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Me?  Are you gathering the mob to sttack me? I did point out that there are many white Eton millionaires in the government who are equally, if not more gaffe prone. I do think the attacks on her are ugly and shameful. The insults are always about her colour, fatness age and sex. Seems to me some white working class guys cannot abide a black woman being in a position of power. It's obvious the insults she gets are based on raw racial hatred and misoginy. Attack her competence and her policies,that' s fair game. But leave the banana throwing to the cretins on the football terraces.

Sounding a bit like a victim. 

Is it coz im black/female/huge/an idiot 

delete as appropriate