Another foreigner over here?

On 20/01/2019 at 17:33, sandymere said:

Plenty of unregistered dogs and very popular with the Spanish gypsies as well, so yes similar to here. Many families have their own lines for their own sport, Galgo to Galgos for centuries but slightly different to their own areas depending on the local terrain. The registered have become more level. The pup is sired by a coursing stud to a bitch of the house, ie a working strain. They wanted to add a little more pace to the family line so used one of their coursing studs. 

Here we go samdy getting all anti brexit over his mongrelised gLgos feck. Em off we have enough immigrations atb bill

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New pup from Spain, hoping it does as well as the older one has?   

One boy and his Galgo. 

Posted Images

49 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Here we go samdy getting all anti brexit over his mongrelised gLgos feck. Em off we have enough immigrations atb bill

Lol @ bellhardy, 

IMG_20190427_102227.jpg.3b5f3c2d6ab966d378e6cac63c841e53.jpg

Looking good in the English countryside ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, forest of dean redneck said:

What height do they make ? Brindle looks like it could be a  flyer . 

Fawn bitch is about 25" pup was 23" at7 months so should be 24 to 25"?. She has a bit of pace coming just have to see how she stays ?

• Like 1

In a min will they fun full tilt through thick cover on long ears or vennie. I don't think so not without consistent injury looks like they got skin of a non pedneed cong with a good alsation get chan e of something from the union get big buck on one thee like anorexic Cockerell. At. Bill

• Haha 1
Just now, billhardy said:

In a min will they fun full tilt through thick cover on long ears or vennie. I don't think so not without consistent injury looks like they got skin of a non pedneed cong with a good alsation get chan e of something from the union get big buck on one thee like anorexic Cockerell. At. Bill

Feck had doffi ulyuy reading that mesen lol bring on the beans put some substance on those skinny feckersayb bill

What have those dogs got to offer what is not already in the UK in our running dogs? short answer is nothing.

Reminds me of people importing and adopting strays from dog pounds in other country's, like we haven't enough strays in this country's dogs pounds that need a home!

1 minute ago, joe ox said:

What have those dogs got to offer what is not already in the UK in our running dogs? short answer is nothing.

Reminds me of people importing and adopting strays from dog pounds in other country's, like we haven't enough strays in this country's dogs pounds that need a home!

Heard the same said about salukis 40 years ago. Flappy ears, thin skin, to skinny need a good dinner ?

At the end of the day don't like em that's fine by me you ain't got one. You and Billy are like couple of old maids, strikes as a little jealousy ?IMG_20190414_140347.jpg.28bac31287bfad2d1aba05fed26d0fa4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

From the very little I know about sandy I don’t think he is the type of guy to fukc his dogs off to a pound if they won’t tackle a lion .... and I doubt he is going to flood the market with Galgo crosses so what’s the big deal. He is trying a different breed to see how they go .......

• Like 3
41 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Feck had doffi ulyuy reading that mesen lol bring on the beans put some substance on those skinny feckersayb bill

on your new phone if there's a red line under a word its not a word ? it will also suggest words as you type ?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Heard the same said about salukis 40 years ago. Flappy ears, thin skin, to skinny need a good dinner ?

At the end of the day don't like em that's fine by me you ain't got one. You and Billy are like couple of old maids, strikes as a little jealousy ?

I cannot see any point in importing them dogs other than you wanting attention, because I am not blowing smoke up your arse saying nice dogs, lovely dogs and asking loads of pointless questions you say I am jealous? ffs brilliant ?