Wallabies

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Same as everything else probably,  keep shtum 

They are a pathetic quarry ... no test for a decent lurcher .......

??  

11 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Ah right , I assumed they had been on the run since last summer , perils of skimming  thl and watching tv ?

people next door to me, got  10 alpacas   and    70  sheep  and horses ,  and one larma  , your right about the larma  being aggressive  , if you go by the fence with a dog  they come over kick and bite any dog or people i reckon. my dogs are ok with sheep no prob, they ok with the alpacas , they have little bit more of  look at them lol  , one  day  came back off me walk with dogs different route  and was walking past the sheep , alpacas   when this bloody larma came running  down the field by me  it fenced in  but tried bite at the dogs, they went  nuts , if they weren't  on there leads i reckon they gone over and grabbed the big smelly thing  , wouldn't fancy eating one lol .

There's a few alpacas in a couple of places local, dogs don't bother with them cos they quite often have sheep in the same fields but if any of the brown ones run the dogs tend to look interested but know better lol

Cheers, D.

5 hours ago, dytkos said:

There's a few alpacas in a couple of places local, dogs don't bother with them cos they quite often have sheep in the same fields but if any of the brown ones run the dogs tend to look interested but know better lol

Cheers, D.

i know what you mean Dave , the one's by me are  brown and white , the dogs know there same animal , but deff look more interested in them  as you when they ever run that the brown ones, well i think they know the difference   lol