This hunt are fu**ed .....

Just now, Deker said:

Just what is your issue?

Fox Hunting ISN'T illegal.  Certain aspects of the Hunting Act (which isn't just about foxes) lays down rules about the way you can hunt the fox, and other animals.

If you took the time to digest it or looked back at the number of hunts and massive support for them over the Christmas/new year period you will find there are plenty of legal way to hunt!

are you saying that hunting foxes with a pack of dogs is legal?

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Disgusting comments.  Often from people who have done fck to defend any fieldsports.  I come across poor attitude from shooters and lurcher men regularly but I wouldn't attack the whole grou

I will support all types of field sport whether I participate or not ... BUT the fact is Tim bonner has hung out the lurcher boys to dry to save the mounted packs .....

STR  WHY THE f**k if you hate hunting and hunting people why are you on here whining about it . fck off some where else

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 15:18, paddyluke said:

the outcome maybe the same but the way i hunt is totally different to fox hunting on horse back/with hounds,i don't chase my quarry until it can run no more(torture),i think it's a cruel way of hunting,just my opinion and nobody will change that! 

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 15:24, paddyluke said:

i would never back the hunts just to protect what i do,

On ‎08‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 16:15, paddyluke said:

barbaric

11 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Perfectly legal where I live.

9 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

no problem then?

So, all of a sudden its fine, but its torture cruel and barbaric under the Hunting Act for some reason!

Edited by Deker
1 minute ago, Deker said:

So, all of a sudden its fine, but its cruel and barbaric under the Hunting Act for some reason!

It’s not the legality he has a problem with. It’s just something he’ll use because he thinks the law is on his side. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Deker said:

So, all of a sudden its fine, but its torture cruel and barbaric under the Hunting Act for some reason!

quick to edit it from barbaric because when i said "barbaric" it was a response for a different question???

10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

It’s not the legality he has a problem with. It’s just something he’ll use because he thinks the law is on his side. 

I'm afraid he is sorely lacking in knowledge of the Hunting Act.  I didn't see mass arrests under the Hunting Act at the many, and VERY well attended Hunts (both participants and spectators) over the Christmas period!

The Act was put together to get a few votes and keep a vocal minority quiet, I've had numerous clients call me with fox issues thinking they are protected under the Act and I can't kill them!

Edited by Deker
2 minutes ago, Deker said:

I'm afraid he is sorely lacking in knowledge of the Hunting Act.  I didn't see mass arrests under the Hunting Act at the many, and VERY well attended Hunts (both participants and spectators) over the Christmas period!

The Act was put together to get a few votes and keep a vocal minority quiet, I've had numerous clients call me with fox issues thinking they are protected under the Act and I can't kill them!

i've never said it was against the law to kill foxes!

11 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

i've never said it was against the law to kill foxes!

...and I've never said you are an inconsistent, irrational, uninformed, ignorant anti with a serious agenda...But seeing as I'm thinking about it I'll let you crack on.

:hmm: So where it's legal it's fine, you only think its torture and cruel and you're totally against it where you believe it's illegal. :laugh:

Edited by Deker