Forum members age?

26 minutes ago, Chaff said:

52 sat here with broken arm after trying to teach my boy how to do stoppies on a push bike ?

get some good suppliments in you chaff.safer to learn to do stoppies on a superbike than a bmx.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if them holes get to much for you trev, give us a shout, I will strap you to my back and dig the buggers out for you, ?  then clear a 5 bar gate with tommo on my back 75 in may, fit as fek

56 and every days a school day?, the more I think the less I know but the more I look? When I was in my 20's I thought I knew everything, when I was in my 30's I realized i knew very little, at 4

66 ..it takes me a good hour to get all the moving bits working in unison.. Honda have replaced my failing muscles, Swarovski my failing eyes , deaf as a post but me knob still works ...?

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Yeah he really takes the piss with it, makes it look soo easy.

he does effortless.you can see the power hes got in them thighs they are like tree trunks lol

11 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

I'm 55 and still learning,they say the day you stop learning is the day you die.Don't mind young blokes giving advice as long as their not smart arses,which they often are.

no they say the day you start forgetting is the day you start dieing

• Like 1