Had a grey day lads

villaman

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a grey day to day . All shots with FX Crown .22 FAC . Shots taken between 10 - 50 yards and most free hand apart from Two which I rested on a old tree trunk . At 10 yards onemill dot holdover

Need to ask but i can off load a few bits too them theres a ad in the back of the countrymans weekly looking for bits and bobs 

Put another 18 pellets into it ,just to try and knock it down , just would not budge 

Posted Images

Some of the best sport available in my opinion. I’d take squirrel bashing over driven game any day. There’s been a bit of a buildup of squirrels ? on some of my shoot. I’ll be having a good go at them after the game season. I’ve been checking out and found a good amount of new dreys. 

With another 18 pellets at 30ft lbs in the one still in the tree, it must be well shredded ?

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, big napper said:

Great job that, i never see anywhere near those amounts just the odd 1 or 2, must be a great place vm, nice one

Yes mate one of the best woodlands I shoot on 6 different woods on one farm  . Yesterday was only small bit of the main wood ,probably acre , shot eleven but spotted another 21

4 minutes ago, philpot said:

Nice shooting Mitch. Next time you go, take the Impact and shoot the tree branch to release the tree rat . .25 at almost 50fpe should snap the branch.........

Phil

I tell you what Phil , I thought the same at the time :thumbs:

You know whats shocking i get 30 pence a rabbit so i dont sell them i fill a freezer for summer food for the ferrets but you have a nice wee bonus there of 50 pence a tail , you got either some good ferret food or burgers there and a bonus for the tails which id a lot more than i get for a good 3lb rabbit 

On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 20:48, The one said:

You know whats shocking i get 30 pence a rabbit so i dont sell them i fill a freezer for summer food for the ferrets but you have a nice wee bonus there of 50 pence a tail , you got either some good ferret food or burgers there and a bonus for the tails which id a lot more than i get for a good 3lb rabbit 

I get £2.50 rabbit