Morrisons raided

Just nicely raided Morrisons, 3 turkeys reduced from £40 each to a £5 each.......£30 of chicken breasts £6  £45 of belly pork £10   £195 of meat for £31  fecking eyes are bigger than my belly..................well they are for now lol..............if nothing else the dogs will eat well 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

bugger...I went in earlier just to get milk as I was passing.....obviously I couldn't resist the bakery bit came away with cheese toped cobs and cheese scones..then noticed a trolly with some reduced breads in ....I ended up with a 1 white hovis loaf for 9p.....lol

never even thought to look at meat and turkys.....

19 minutes ago, TOMO said:

bugger...I went in earlier just to get milk as I was passing.....obviously I couldn't resist the bakery bit came away with cheese toped cobs and cheese scones..then noticed a trolly with some reduced breads in ....I ended up with a 1 white hovis loaf for 9p.....lol

never even thought to look at meat and turkys.....

Do you not remember taking me there to get minty lamb chops to take back to Spain :laugh:

I miss the British supermarkets and the crazy madness that is Christmas and Boxing day reductions. I used to fill my freezer up something chronic on the 24th and 26th feed me right through until March lol

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, mushroom said:

Do you not remember taking me there to get minty lamb chops to take back to Spain :laugh:

I miss the British supermarkets and the crazy madness that is Christmas and Boxing day reductions. I used to fill my freezer up something chronic on the 24th and 26th feed me right through until March lol

If I had a chest freezer I would have taken anohter 6-7 turkeys at least for a fiver apiece................loads of meat dated 26th going for next to nothing ideal for freezing 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, delswal said:

If I had a chest freezer I would have taken anohter 6-7 turkeys at least for a fiver apiece................loads of meat dated 26th going for next to nothing ideal for freezing 

Used to have turkey, duck, beef etc from the supermarkets next to the rabbits, ducks Hare etc from the fields and the dog meat lol used to drive the ex mrs mental, God bless her :laugh:

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Morrison's minty lamb! What the f**k is that marinade? It's delicious!

Chops, steaks, burgers and ribs. All in that marinade.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, delswal said:

Just nicely raided Morrisons, 3 turkeys reduced from £40 each to a £5 each.......£30 of chicken breasts £6  £45 of belly pork £10   £195 of meat for £31  fecking eyes are bigger than my belly..................well they are for now lol..............if nothing else the dogs will eat well 

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8059042/christmas-tesco-morrisons-sainsburys-rotten-turkeys-customer-complaints/

Rather you than me on the turkeys....

9 hours ago, secretagentmole said:

Thats got to start the fighting early  and worse than watch crap to watch on the telly