Whiskey delivered.

Well, i delivered 4 large bottles of whiskey, one to each of my permissions today.

Started at approx` 2pm finished for 4-30 ish, loads of laughs, banter and a little bit of pi$$ taking  :laugh: :rofl: as you do.

I know some agree and some disagree, that`s fine but for me i`ve always thought doing things like this will always work in your favour.

I look out of my windows and see for thousands of acres land i can shoot over for as long as i`m able to.

IMG_0956.JPG.ce5a12b14008475d91a9f652a73f1275.JPG

IMG_1094.JPG.2d051f90a15710b18d51f8ca47f23bf6.JPG

IMG_1095.JPG.4eebdbf29db3ed3359045ad651a7059d.JPG

IMG_1091.JPG.3ebce456cb654bb1517293670253f1dd.JPG

Might be nigh on 50 yrs on these lands now but how lucky am i  ?

Look after your shoots lads. :good:

atb  Mark.

• Like 9

17 minutes ago, villaman said:

Hampers you posh git :laugh:

Ah, I should explain. The garden centres do a range of hampers / bags with a variety of Christmas goodies which the farmers wife also enjoys, some wine for both of them goes with the hamper so both parties are happy and the wife remembers the nice man who includes her at Christmas. Extra support where it matters and at about £25-30 all in, it seems well worth while.

Not quite such a posh git Mitch, maybe part way there. ?

Phil

• Haha 1

They should be buying us Booz...

ive spent thousands over the years so I can shoot rats and rabbits for them, even invested in a couple of shotguns this year to nobble the crows and pigeons!

if any of them are on here I like vodka/gin/jäger and the occasional  can of lager??

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, si brown said:

They should be buying us Booz...

ive spent thousands over the years so I can shoot rats and rabbits for them, even invested in a couple of shotguns this year to nobble the crows and pigeons!

if any of them are on here I like vodka/gin/jäger and the occasional  can of lager??

I’m with you on this 1, it’s us daft gits that go out in all weather, us that pay for the equipment, to clear up there vermin! It should be the landowner buying a few bottles for us as a thank you for all our hard work & to show there gratitude to us.

• Like 2
On 19/12/2018 at 10:50, bigmac 97kt said:

Got a bottle here

but its not going to no land owner this is for my good mate sean

for helping me with the impact

as a way of a thank you

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

DSC_0033.JPG

Thanks for the kind gesture mate, I appreciate it, might have a night in tonight & a tipple