Paris riots

2 hours ago, Waz said:

Its far from over.

Drove through Paris on the Saturday evening just before xmas, eerily quiet. 

Been driving up and down France a lot over the last few days,  avoided Saturdays though, but as I travelled donw through France the other Saturday evening, lots of roundabouts with BIG fires going, think of a couple of tractor tires to imagine the size. With smoke you can see for miles and miles. Even mid week theirs a few protesters with small fires going keeping up the spirit, retirees and people with no job, but come evening time numbers swell & come the weekend its like a party. You can see the cabins theyve knocked up out of pallets, the black stained traces with steel left from burning tires and pallets. My local friends are forever uploading videos onto FB encouraging others to join them, I could avoid the local roundabouts that are blocked & when im in a rush I do. But also like to stop and have a chat when ive got the time and show a bit of support. Never held up for long locally. The local supermarket has been donating a trolley full of food now and again, in return the roundabout at that end of the town has only been blocked once on the first weekend. I think its quiet over xmas and new year as people will be spending time with their famalamas but its just a lull. I stopped for a couple of hours at a friends place yesterday evening in Normandie, she was telling me that a lot of the 'gilet jaunes' in her area are made up of nursing/medical staff. This is France wide from the off, spread over Europe within weeks. I see the folk in London adopting it, but its not the same message they seem to have jumped on the bandwagon of 'the gilet juane'

Viva la revolucion 

With all that protesting going on, how come none of them haved stormed and wiped out the shitslamic illegal migrant camps??? Should have been the 1st thing to attack

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its far from over. Drove through Paris on the Saturday evening just before xmas, eerily quiet.  Been driving up and down France a lot over the last few days,  avoided Saturdays though, but a

https://youtu.be/RJxVCsWzRx8.  

My daughter drove back from Italy the week before Christmas and it’s happening right across the continent, yellow vests on most round about,s deciding who can and can’t move, even as far as Canada peo

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

I think the point of a peaceful protest is you don’t go round attacking everyone, it also makes the authority,s look even more fearful and wrong when you see the police using extreme tactics on peaceful protestors, 

The mussies deserve a good hammering, night of the long knives

6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

The mussies deserve a good hammering, night of the long knives

That will have to wait, if you can remove a government through peaceful protest you can then replace it with a government that acts for the people who elected them and not global business at the cost of its people, the undesirables will soon pack up and leave of there own accord if the playing field is made level for all players, it’s years of greed by big businesses and self satisfying polititions that have brought us to were we are now after all would,nt  you rush off to another country if they stuck you at the top of the housing list gave you free heath care and government subsidy,s worth more than a living wage at home? I don’t blame anyone for coming I blame our own governments past and present for encouraging them to come ✌️✌️

• Like 1
15 hours ago, mackem said:

Heard lots of horns blaring on sunday,didnt see any yellow jackets,no burnt out cars,no kick offs,lots of ethnic type people hanging around though,africans everywhere.

49528587_375673039664956_5071571527137230848_n.jpg

49503023_362633214537952_5959113423500345344_n.jpg

Looks like you went to Nairobi.

Good ol macron got everything in hand  Paris looks amazing he realy knows wat his voters wanted  one minute he was like a dog with two dicks spouting bullshit of an eu army changing the world speeches  giving it large on his vision of the eu , and treating the U.K. with little respect  ho ho ho ,, cnts had his bullshit talk pushed back down his throat the hated leader of France Mickey Mouse macron  nobody likes him nobody cares nobody listens viva Le penn and the yellow peril 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...