Paris riots

Vids boring but read read the comment the forth or fifth down, (free speech) retweeted about how the government over here have put a D notice on things that are happening over there, they must be getting twitchy bums. 

God forbid they overturn the referendum result as this could be happening up and down the country!! 

Edited by liP
Spelling

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its far from over. Drove through Paris on the Saturday evening just before xmas, eerily quiet.  Been driving up and down France a lot over the last few days,  avoided Saturdays though, but a

https://youtu.be/RJxVCsWzRx8.  

My daughter drove back from Italy the week before Christmas and it’s happening right across the continent, yellow vests on most round about,s deciding who can and can’t move, even as far as Canada peo

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, liP said:

Take ya camera buddy and tell us how it is ?

I will do,my missus will be right up for that,she will be taking selfies with burnt out vehicles for her insta account ? if its still kicking off I will have a wander and get a few pics.

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, liP said:

Just watched News At 10 on BBC1 and not a word on the riots in France, must be all over ??

My daughter drove back from Italy the week before Christmas and it’s happening right across the continent, yellow vests on most round about,s deciding who can and can’t move, even as far as Canada people are having a pop, it’s turning into the people V globalism and the lack of reporting and lies in the media shows there is fear of it spreading and turning into proper civil unrest, Euro news reported 200/300 people protesting in France Saturday, were as there were over 2000 in Paris alone and simular numbers in most towns and city,s across France, hope to see the British join them if and when the brexit deal is finally passed through parliament, viv la revaluation

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, Greyman said:

My daughter drove back from Italy the week before Christmas and it’s happening right across the continent, yellow vests on most round about,s deciding who can and can’t move, even as far as Canada people are having a pop, it’s turning into the people V globalism and the lack of reporting and lies in the media shows there is fear of it spreading and turning into proper civil unrest, Euro news reported 200/300 people protesting in France Saturday, were as there were over 2000 in Paris alone and simular numbers in most towns and city,s across France, hope to see the British join them if and when the brexit deal is finally passed through parliament, viv la revaluation

Keep her lit i say greyman, the people have the power, an some have realised it, some havent, if everyone stood together, we could beat globalism, but sadly it has to come to pass, ww3 on the horizon.

• Like 2

I can see it kicking off here if they don't follow through with Brexit now. Didn't think so before but I think the yellow vests have made a statement in how to protest and be recognised, I think people may well copy that here.

Cheers Arry

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

even as far as Canada people are having a pop,

Its not happening big-time in Canada,i know that as fact,my missus has relatives in Quebec,montreal,ottawa and Toronto,nothing mentioned at all.

5 hours ago, Francie said:

Its definatley not over, the yellow vests stormed macunts castle in the mediterian apparently.

Its far from over.

Drove through Paris on the Saturday evening just before xmas, eerily quiet. 

Been driving up and down France a lot over the last few days,  avoided Saturdays though, but as I travelled donw through France the other Saturday evening, lots of roundabouts with BIG fires going, think of a couple of tractor tires to imagine the size. With smoke you can see for miles and miles. Even mid week theirs a few protesters with small fires going keeping up the spirit, retirees and people with no job, but come evening time numbers swell & come the weekend its like a party. You can see the cabins theyve knocked up out of pallets, the black stained traces with steel left from burning tires and pallets. My local friends are forever uploading videos onto FB encouraging others to join them, I could avoid the local roundabouts that are blocked & when im in a rush I do. But also like to stop and have a chat when ive got the time and show a bit of support. Never held up for long locally. The local supermarket has been donating a trolley full of food now and again, in return the roundabout at that end of the town has only been blocked once on the first weekend. I think its quiet over xmas and new year as people will be spending time with their famalamas but its just a lull. I stopped for a couple of hours at a friends place yesterday evening in Normandie, she was telling me that a lot of the 'gilet jaunes' in her area are made up of nursing/medical staff. This is France wide from the off, spread over Europe within weeks. I see the folk in London adopting it, but its not the same message they seem to have jumped on the bandwagon of 'the gilet juane'

Viva la revolucion 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1