Pissing in its bed

Ive a 12mth bitch kenelled outside,she sleeps in a block wall kennel whats watertight,she also has a 10ftx4ft run to wander around in.Her bed is raised off the floor, a ply sheet and theres a piece of stable mat then  shes bedded on straw, i could sleep in it..Why the fook is she pissing in her bedding and then choosing to lie in it? Shes a buckskin bitch with pissy yellow thighs.Im having to change her bedding every couple of days...Shes fit, shes working, shes eating the best food...she just lays in her piss. Now shes just coming out off her 1st season, could that have any thing to do with it? I`d be grateful of any help.Thanks Jack

51 minutes ago, MENACE said:

Ive a 12mth bitch kenelled outside,she sleeps in a block wall kennel whats watertight,she also has a 10ftx4ft run to wander around in.Her bed is raised off the floor, a ply sheet and theres a piece of stable mat then  shes bedded on straw, i could sleep in it..Why the fook is she pissing in her bedding and then choosing to lie in it? Shes a buckskin bitch with pissy yellow thighs.Im having to change her bedding every couple of days...Shes fit, shes working, shes eating the best food...she just lays in her piss. Now shes just coming out off her 1st season, could that have any thing to do with it? I`d be grateful of any help.Thanks Jack

Try putting a small pile of straw that she's pissed on in a corner of her run, with a bit of luck she will use that to empty herself and leave her bedding clean, Worked for me years ago with a dirty bitch I had, hope this helps, Atb pal

• Like 3

I had this with a cocker spaniel dog it used to do my f***ing head in,i had it on tuffie beds which I kept washing in dettoll thinking this would mask the smell of his piss so he wouldn’t piss in the same place again but it turns out there’s something in bleach & detoll that to a dog smells like dog piss which was my first mistake so you need to wash there bedding in non bio washing powder which is free of pissy smells.also have the dog to the vet to check for a water infection which can make them piss a lot (cocker had water infections) . One morning mine had pissed on his bed so I brought the bed outside and washed it, as soon as I had finished washing bed the dog went  and pissed on it in front of me so I was able to to scold him as he did it which I think helped in stopping him . Good luck.

• Like 1

Some bitches just do it.The chocolate bitch in my avatar was a f****r for it and so was her grandmother even though both of them would go 24hrs withought pissing or shitting in their pens waiting untill they got out for a walk.she could even be brought in the house for a few days and wouldnt make a mess even though she'd never been house trained.

• Like 2

Have had a bitch do the Same and as has been said I put a low roof on her sleeping box. Have bitch at the minute that shites in her water bowl the dirty fecker or puts her ass tight against the mesh door and shites threw it and that’s with being out before I go to work and in the evening. Some dogs are just dirty cnuts. Lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
35 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Have had a bitch do the Same and as has been said I put a low roof on her sleeping box. Have bitch at the minute that shites in her water bowl the dirty fecker or puts her ass tight against the mesh door and shites threw it and that’s with being out before I go to work and in the evening. Some dogs are just dirty cnuts. Lol.

had a few terriers do that lol,put  them in small plastic barrels,enough room to go in and turn around but can't stand up fully,stopped the pissing in the beds?

• Like 2
56 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Good to have you back lad, how’s your season been going?

not done as much as I would of liked to be honest....family and work have taken priority, off for 2 weeks Xmas so will get out, doing bits with the lurcher pup and been lamping the old bitch last few weeks,only got the young russell dog on,still very puppyish hopefully he switch on next few weeks and he goes?hope your well and having a good season?

• Like 1
17 hours ago, MENACE said:

yeh, take all bedding out, just leave the ply sheet, that stop the cold coming up from floor, then just leave  enough straw for her curl round in, no more . she prob move bit straw  anyway , all your doing is reducing her bedding , its dead easy  to piss in there beds when there bit to go at, thats why some dogs do it, when there idle prats like she is deff.At the end of the day mate there just animals mate,not humans ,  mind you you get some dirty  humans  who should be out in kennels   lol

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, bird said:

yeh, take all bedding out, just leave the ply sheet, that stop the cold coming up from floor, then just leave  enough straw for her curl round in, no more . she prob move bit straw  anyway , all your doing is reducing her bedding , its dead easy  to piss in there beds when there bit to go at, thats why some dogs do it, when there idle prats like she is deff.At the end of the day mate there just animals mate,not humans ,  mind you you get some dirty  humans  who should be out in kennels   lol

Heard you met a few women like that