Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Boxing doesn't work off the basis of who's fought who, or what's called "the triangle theory", meaning just cos one fighter beat so n so doesn't mean he'd beat so n so

you can only fight who's in front of you at the time, furys resume doesn't read as a who's who's of killers, but who's does in today's HW division,  Furys style doesn't sit well with many, that's mainly on this site though I find tell the truth, most other boxing chats and sites have fury above AJ (not that that means a thing cos it dont) just that this thread seems the most anti fury chat on the net. Good pal of mine shew me some polls on twitter the other day where fury is beating the granny out of AJ and Wilder for votes 

whatever you think, there's no denying fury is held in much higher esteem than he was 2-3year ago 

Time will reveal all and I am very very confident Fury is going to get Wilder beat in their return and then he'll beat AJ 

Edited by Billy b
2 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

The only belt stripped off Fury was the IBF belt because he was rematching Wlad as contractually agreed,Hearn was involved in lobbying the IBF to strip him of it straight after winnning it to make the belt vacant and we all know where the belt ended up ? The WBO and WBA belts were given up by Fury himself iirc, no doubt he would have been stripped after the failed 2016 Sept test though . Here is two links explaining the failed test after the Feb 2015 fight with Hammer and Hughies failed test also in Feb 2015.Fury was 100% clean for the Wlad fight but did dip for coke (not a ped but still a banned substance) in Sept 2016 after missing an earlier Sept test date iirc . Strange case when you read how it was all dealt with, both failed a test in Feb 2015  though there was no further action taken and they were allowed to continue to fight and then in June 2016 both were charged with failing a drug test .

https://ukad.org.uk/news/article/UKAD-and-Mr-Tyson-Fury-and-Mr-Hughie-Fury-issue-joint-statement

https://www.ukad.org.uk/assets/uploads/Files/2017/Tyson_and_Hughie_Fury.pdf

Edited by MickC
Sp
3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Lewis goes onto say you have got to realise AJ is only in this position because all of the Belts were stripped from Fury who is still The Man who beat The Man ?

At last someone seeing and saying it for what it is .

Max I thought Fury vacated the WBA and WBO ?  The IBF was stripped though as he was rematching Wlad .Im a Fury fan but Joshua has took every opportunity he has been given though and tbf it wasnt his fault the belts were vacant, he still had to beat the nominated fighters to get them. We just need to wait and hope the Fury v Joshua fight is made sooner rather than later .

Edited by MickC
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Who Charles Martin lol

A Blind Amputee could of beaten that clown.

The IBF title was orchestrated to give Hearn bargaining power.

AJ not a true Champion in my book till he Fights Wilder in the USA and Fights Fury over here  and beats him which I'm confident if they both come into the ring fit at their best and healthy that Fury schools  him.

I think his robotic style and needing 2-3-4 punches to finish a fighter is tailor made for Fury.

But time will tell .

Your a clown!! 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Who Charles Martin lol

A Blind Amputee could of beaten that clown.

The IBF title was orchestrated to give Hearn bargaining power.

AJ not a true Champion in my book till he Fights Wilder in the USA and Fights Fury over here  and beats him which I'm confident if they both come into the ring fit at their best and healthy that Fury schools  him.

I think his robotic style and needing 2-3-4 punches to finish a fighter is tailor made for Fury.

But time will tell .

Max your as crazy as a box of frogs. ???

5 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

You mean he nearly got sparked out off a 2 years older Klitch ha

Tine To Stop Milking the Cow and Do what Bulls do.

Classic lol ??

Do you mean the fight in which klitscko didn't really want to throw a punch at fury? ?

Ah don't tell me max, you're definitely one of the believers of all this 'lineal' champion BULLSHIT. Fury IS NOT the lineal champion. Look at it historically and chronologically. Don't know who joshua is fighting next, but it WON'T be fury or wilder, because they DON'T REALLY WANT TO FIGHT JOSHUA, simple

Max, again, fury IS NOT, and never has been the 'lineal champion. It was his own fault that he was stripped, of whatever. He doesn't want to fight joshua, regardless of the nonsensical garbage he keeps spewing out, which incidentically, he doesn't actually say categorically, that he wants to fight joshua. Fury or wilder, don't really want to fight joshua. Accept it. Never mind all the excuses, which, by the way, keep coming from wilder and fury ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Bashing tyson fury a few years ago now using the ? emoji because Tyson stixks his tongue out.  Lol not even sad just stupid. Prob stixk your tongue up his arse if you coukd get a photo with him to post on here

?