Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Joshua - "I thought fury beat Wilder. Fury is a huge fight for me"

makes a change from he's recent bashings of fury and all he does

think big Joshua is realising that fury is likely going to go into wilder rematch a fitter & more switched on fighter, beat him & then he knows he's biggest & best fight he's going to get 

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Read posts ffs 

i said Hagler OR Hearns ?

Still a ridiculous statement ?

The most ridiculous thing in this whole thread, is your pathetic idolism of tyson fury. He has NEVER been the lineal champion. The fact that he keeps repeating that rubbish, doesn't make it a fact. FACT

Edited by shaaark
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So can MickC or someone who knows there stuff clear up if Fury WAS - IS the lineal champion or Not ?????

Don't need mick to confirm it max. Many people without blinkers, or a hard on for fury, will tell you. Look it up yourself if you doubt people

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

No your claim Hearns would beat Fury and that Fury Is not the lineal champion and your a boxer.

You couldn't make it up ?

You are a complete and utter blinkered clown, and that really is a fact ?

2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I wouldn't believe a word you say lol

Hearns would beat Fury lol 

That's got to be one of the Best ever.

FairPlay ?

Well, I'm glad you're taking it in good spirit, with the thumbs ?

Anyway max, all this 'yes, no, he his, he isn't' and all the rest of it, has gone too far really.

Let's just hope before the end of this year, they all, the main names,  will have fought each other. Then we 'should' know what's what.

It's obvious to EVERYONE you think tyson fury is the best, I, and many more, disagree. And there we have it really. I'm out ?

Just now, shaaark said:

Haven't read boxing news for many years ?

Every now n then I get boxing news n boxing monthly, but really n truly the magazines can't keep up with the internet, nowadays for boxing news the best is boxingscene.com

8 minutes ago, Billy b said:

Every now n then I get boxing news n boxing monthly, but really n truly the magazines can't keep up with the internet, nowadays for boxing news the best is boxingscene.com

Yeah I watch boxing related stuff on the internet. Can't remember the last time I bought boxing news or boxing monthly. Used to years ago, then after I'd read them, give em to my eldest son, who hasn't boxed for quite a few years now.

Anyway, like I said to max, I just wish the main heavyweight names,  or more importantly, their promoters, connections etc, can sort things out this year and get some good fights that everyone wants to see ?

Just now, shaaark said:

Yeah I watch boxing related stuff on the internet. Can't remember the last time I bought boxing news or boxing monthly. Used to years ago, then after I'd read them, give em to my eldest son, who hasn't boxed for quite a few years now.

Anyway, like I said to max, I just wish the main heavyweight names,  or more importantly, their promoters, connections etc, can sort things out this year and get some good fights that everyone wants to see ?

Yeah I like watching ifl tv, boxing social, fight hype n all them, 

yeah that's all anyone can ask for no matter who you're backing ? That the fights happen, and that when they do happen it ain't years too late 

• Like 1