Fury v wilder

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

fury couldn't beat wilder.

Fury is shit.

97 pages of complete rubbish 

Fury is just an old cocaine head who played the mental health card like all druggies do.

The best place for fury is snorting a line and talking complete bollocks in a caravan.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, king said:

Fury is shit.

Fury is just an old cocaine head who played the mental health card like all druggies do.

The best place for fury is snorting a line and talking complete bollocks in a caravan.

Not far off being absolutely correct there mate lol ?

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, king said:

Fury is shit.

In many peoples opinion fury won that fight and you have to give him credit for not just beating his own demons but to mentally and physically get in shape for a world title fight king and it's good to see him back it's certainly got every one talking about big fights that could happen 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

In many peoples opinion fury won that fight and you have to give him credit for not just beating his own demons but to mentally and physically get in shape for a world title fight king and it's good to see him back it's certainly got every one talking about big fights that could happen 

Me or you haven't seen the psychiatrist report mate.

If he told the bbbof c that he was of sound mind when he was snorting cocaine and failed a drug test he wouldn't of had his license back as quick as playing the mental card.

7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

He did ok for a coke head out the game for 3 years Balloning to 25 stone plus then loosing 6-7 stone in a year to do what he did

He will baffle AJ with Science.

AJ's lack of movement and needing 2-3-4 punches to finish an opponent is tailor made for Fury imo ?

Aj  could be a easier nights work for Fury than Wilder if Fury keeps his head down ' focoused on the job and has a good injury free camp ?

He might even stop AJ 7-10 ?

Each to their own max.

You love fury and I think he's nothing special ?

6 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I don't Love him lol

I think he is a very good heavyweight boxer who knows more about the game than most ever will' inc those in the game.

In fact their lass will know more about the boxing game than all of us on here put together .

A very knowledgable family all round on the art of boxing .

Def not given the credit they deserve but History won't lie .

Max that could be down to his behaviour outside the ring getting talked about than what he does inside it he has been his own worst enemy at times 

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

There will be fighters out there getting away with a lot worse because they will have the right people on their pockets .

Cocaine and drink will not enhance a fighters performance 

Quite the opposite .

I think a line of Charlie befor a fight might enhance his performance...it is a stimulant after all

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I don't Love him lol

I think he is a very good heavyweight boxer who knows more about the game than most ever will' inc those in the game.

In fact their lass will know more about the boxing game than all of us on here put together .

A very knowledgable family all round on the art of boxing .

Def not given the credit they deserve but History won't lie .

Max, fury will never be a 'great' or be talked about because he's such a brilliant fighter. People are talking more about him now because of all the publicity around his nearly 3 year drug taking, alcohol drinking spree, and his 'miraculous' comeback from the depression etc, which he CAUSED HIMSELF. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

There will be fighters out there getting away with a lot worse because they will have the right people on their pockets .

Cocaine and drink will not enhance a fighters performance 

Quite the opposite .

il tell you what will a couple pints of rough sider, bet you like wrestling too , am i right

6 hours ago, pesky1972 said:

Hopefully we’ll see who’s fighting who in a week or so. 

Warren reckons Fury v AJ should be 50/50 split.., yet is negotiating the ordered 60/40 with Wilder ?

Hearn claims he’s offered both Wilder and Fury 60/40.., and has also offered Fury the cash amount he wants for AJ fight.., although googly eyes has been left out.

Going to be an interesting couple of weeks. Personally I’d like to see the bout for the undisputed first, then the winner v Fury.

Good post with no BS ?  Haymon,Warren and Hearn are to blame as much as the fighters amd probably more as to why these fights have not happened, maybe not so much Warren as Tyson only returned in 2018 but he is certainly making up ground now after Furys performance against Wilder and he is now also making stupid demands.At the end of the day the fighters fight and the promoters get paid,end of story. All three of these in there own way have held the fights up that the fans are clamouring for and to see who is going to be the undisputed champion and if nothing else sort a few arguments out on here lol. There is still smoke and daggers going on now so nothing is guaranteed.Hearn has been guilty of low ball offers in the past preventing the fights happening,but now although it was after the Wilder v Fury immediate rematch was announced he has offered both wilder and Fury a 40% cut of the fight to face Joshua. Haymon/Wilder are guilty of stalling fights and have also been well looked after by the WBC in avoiding mandatorys as well as the Joshua fight and have also pulled a few strokes  along the way  just as Hearn has done. However with the WBC granting an immediate rematch between Wilder and Fury it could well be Fury the only fighter out of them without a belt that could benefit the most. Fury already has the Wilder fight in the bag but he could also be tempted by the Joshua fight for bigger money and the four belts. Wilder v Joshua  you would think would be the two aiming to fight each other  to be the undisputed champion with a Fury fight later in  the year but as it stands anything could be announced in the next few weeks. Im a Fury fan but with Joshua having four of the belts and Wilder only having one a 60/40 split to either of them is more than fare,all everybody wants is to see these fights get made .