Fury v wilder

F

6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yeah, that was my understanding. I can see a bowe/lewis scenario on the horizon regarding wilder and fury/jushua lol. The politics etc is definitely turning fans away from the sport.

Or rather, I should say some fans lol

If the Hearn offer of 40% is true then there is no denying that if Wilder refuses the fight he is the one clearly avoiding the fight with Joshua. It would be nice to think after all the back and forth between the three top Heavyweights that the belt organisations are going to step in and sort it all out for the sake of the fans and also to clear the situation up.

Edited by MickC
sp
  • Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I noticed it with football too.just a better insight and passion for it.

you see max that's where we disagree....and I think your very wrong.....iron mike had great footwork..and superb headmovement...the amount of shots that slid past his head in his early fights was some

First time I’ve seen a p***y get robbed  

Posted Images

Watching some YouTube videos today - Mike Tyson in his early 20s would have buried Tyson Fury - that lad was so hungry for it that no one was going to hold him back :yes:

Fury is ok for now but, back then he would have been hospitalised - I'm convinced that he couldn't have stood up to Holyfield, Bruno, Spinks ot Holmes,.

They were just a different class.

Let alone the likes of Ali and Cooper :rolleyes:

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

Watching some YouTube videos today - Mike Tyson in his early 20s would have buried Tyson Fury - that lad was so hungry for it that no one was going to hold him back :yes:

Fury is ok for now but, back then he would have been hospitalised - I'm convinced that he couldn't have stood up to Holyfield, Bruno, Spinks ot Holmes,.

Iron mike was an explosive fast ko fighter he was good at that no doubt and he dominated until the buster douglas ko, but the one skeleton in his cupboard was that his camp ducked big George foreman and that’s a FACT as they said he was the wrong type of fighter for iron mike. And I still think Frazier would have mauled iron mike as that man dug deeper that any fighter ever the man never knew what quit was. And in all due respect to iron mike he admits the good fighters of the past and is humbled by their achievements

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Jonjon79 said:

exactly ....fury would have been on his back in the first round with a 20yr old iron mike......who by the way was just 5.11 and 15 stone

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, TOMO said:

exactly ....fury would have been on his back in the first round with a 20yr old iron mike......who by the way was just 5.11 and 15 stone

Don't care what height, reach or whatever advantage fury has over tyson, I'd say tyson would've probably broken a couple of fury's ribs in the first round, before uppercutting him and sending him into next week

17 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Don't care what height, reach or whatever advantage fury has over tyson, I'd say tyson would've probably broken a couple of fury's ribs in the first round, before uppercutting him and sending him into next week

Tyson Fury said almost the same thing when asked how he would have fared against Mike Tyson,he said he would have been kod in the first round .

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Iron mike was an explosive fast ko fighter he was good at that no doubt and he dominated until the buster douglas ko, but the one skeleton in his cupboard was that his camp ducked big George foreman and that’s a FACT as they said he was the wrong type of fighter for iron mike. And I still think Frazier would have mauled iron mike as that man dug deeper that any fighter ever the man never knew what quit was. And in all due respect to iron mike he admits the good fighters of the past and is humbled by their achievements

Foreman only beat moorer, a light heavy/cruiser to lift his title, and Morrison HAMMERED foreman til they pulled him out in the 12th round. But no-one talks of morrison as a 'great'. 

Again, no-one regarded ali as a 'puncher', but he was the only man to knock out foreman in his prime. 

Wilder is ordinary, cos he's fought no-one, apart from ortiz. And even his own connections didn't want him fighting klitschko, who they also managed, even after he'd had 30 fights. Fury aint much better. Sad sad times for heavyweights

44 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Foreman only beat moorer, a light heavy/cruiser to lift his title, and Morrison HAMMERED foreman til they pulled him out in the 12th round. But no-one talks of morrison as a 'great'. 

Again, no-one regarded ali as a 'puncher', but he was the only man to knock out foreman in his prime. 

Wilder is ordinary, cos he's fought no-one, apart from ortiz. And even his own connections didn't want him fighting klitschko, who they also managed, even after he'd had 30 fights. Fury aint much better. Sad sad times for heavyweights

Not 1 big hitter knocked foreman down never mind ko him after he came back