Saluki Wheaten grey

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saluki x Wheaton/Whippet/Grey.25 in TTS. 6 yrs old now. I was training him as a pup but had to leave home and he’s a much loved pet now but does take himself off and catch bunnies on home turf.?

Couple pics of my Wheaton bull grey that bill mentioned   Very handy tool

Posted Images

9 hours ago, TAXI DRIVER said:

P king had wheaten and Irish terrier In his line of coursing dogs for years. Any lads still run some of his dogs?

My dogs bred down from his stuff on his dams side 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Chid said:

My dogs bred down from his stuff on his dams side 

My first intro to working wheatons was a has a teenager long ago we bred them with lurchers greys and non ped whippets they all punched well above there weight this was part of my apprenticeship with running jukels seen do stiff weren't thought possible but hey that's dogs fa yas and hey seen xes with pures coursing dogs the whole shabang ,yas can guarantee this with a well bred Wheaton xs they put that someTe else in the jukel like a reall good bull xes they seem very dull ta pain and abuse ta graft .all good fa the grafting man these noises types are just culls need em dull boys with a brain get my drift atb bill

If rather have a good Wheaton or good buddy x no proper bull blood about now. Couple of dogs that stick in my head and id own again any day one was a beddy whippet x Wheaton grey could do it's job and the other was a saluki grey big tall dog 27tts and did teeth I've had a lot with bull in and most were not the grade 2 of em were any good a saluki bull Gray x saluki grey bitch any the sire to it saluki grey bull grey but that would of been bred around 1991 with decent bull blood 

29 minutes ago, flynndog said:

If rather have a good Wheaton or good buddy x no proper bull blood about now. Couple of dogs that stick in my head and id own again any day one was a beddy whippet x Wheaton grey could do it's job and the other was a saluki grey big tall dog 27tts and did teeth I've had a lot with bull in and most were not the grade 2 of em were any good a saluki bull Gray x saluki grey bitch any the sire to it saluki grey bull grey but that would of been bred around 1991 with decent bull blood 

Still good bull blood around

• Like 1