Coursing Bred

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any pups you breed will sell for loads especially if you just put a load of random names like Fred x Suzy out of Hopkins slider bred out the original ball buster dog  No one will question you for

it is definitely the way forward if you wont something you for a bit of every thing and can stay running all night and day coursing blood is the way to go my dog i run now out of my old dog will take

Collie bull greyhound

Posted Images

1 hour ago, two crows said:

in my opinion no one gets the credit there were lads doing the same thing all over the place trying to improve their coursing stock.

That's a very true post there was lots doing same thing but in this world le lots a other disciplines only odd characters become and seem to be out on a pedestal it's a fact in this world that's the way if his same with the alsation greys same with bed dies I his what it his and really all history ,but clef of the fact his now 218 going in 219 we rumble on atb bill

1 hour ago, The return said:

I don't know Fuji did you not get laughed off another site with your daftness 

Either way your an idiot, laughed off a site? that's news to me, please share your wisdom I could do with a laugh.

3 hours ago, The return said:

The problem is finding good coursing stock just take it that everyone with a  coursing dog lies like f**k saying they do this and that when they do f**k all.

a lot of lads say their dog is top draw, not just in coursing but dog work in general, and lads that have never seen a reel top class coursing dog get excited when they see a decent dog, thinking its top class, I have seen lots of good hare killers, ive seen dogs bigged  up that need 5 mins and a ditch to catch average hares, but you very rarely see true class, when you do you will know, I never talk about what mine can and cant do till there done and then I tell the truth, if we rely did all breed best to best the stock would be very different.

• Like 6
4 hours ago, The return said:

The problem is finding good coursing stock just take it that everyone with a  coursing dog lies like f**k saying they do this and that when they do f**k all.

That you brick 

Edited by Blackmag
18 minutes ago, two crows said:

a lot of lads say their dog is top draw, not just in coursing but dog work in general, and lads that have never seen a reel top class coursing dog get excited when they see a decent dog, thinking its top class, I have seen lots of good hare killers, ive seen dogs bigged  up that need 5 mins and a ditch to catch average hares, but you very rarely see true class, when you do you will know, I never talk about what mine can and cant do till there done and then I tell the truth, if we rely did all breed best to best the stock would be very different.

You are right never seen you big up your dog so fair play.

35 minutes ago, The return said:

You are right never seen you big up your dog so fair play.

Good post two crows . For me it's a dog that can take  real good winter quarry on and force the error . Not needing cover / ditches to help out . And do it consistently time and again ?

• Like 1