Gareth Thomas

I was surprised to read that 6'3" Rugby legend Gareth Thomas had been the victim of "homophobic abuse" .

He looks quite battered. I was even more surprised to see the culprit was a 16 year old boy? :hmm:Can this be right?

https://news.sky.com/story/gareth-thomas-teen-apologises-to-ex-wales-rugby-captain-over-homophobic-abuse-11557494

Lol he was in a street full of cctv cameras he is hardly going to smash the little fukc to bits and ruin his tv career ... no instead let’s just hold onto the little scrote until the police arrive and then say don’t prosecute him let me talk to him let me explain why he was wrong and then let’s go on social media and post a video about my “attack” ££££££££££££££ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

sounds like a little shit bag trying to make a name for himself. i read the police were nearby so wouldnt have helped thomas to give him a few digs especially if hese a youngster.

not a fan of people going on social media about small stuff like this tho, but thats the modern world

Can't stand the guy myself.like all gays got to make a huge deal about Thier sexuality and in the case of "celebrities" to further their careers and social media "cred" .

It's probably f**k all to do with him being gay this assault.but play's out better if they throw that in.

I say that because youngsters these days are the ones who don't care if folk are gay or bi or whatever it's some older folk who have an issue with it.

• Like 3
12 hours ago, socks said:

Lol he was in a street full of cctv cameras he is hardly going to smash the little fukc to bits and ruin his tv career ... no instead let’s just hold onto the little scrote until the police arrive and then say don’t prosecute him let me talk to him let me explain why he was wrong and then let’s go on social media and post a video about my “attack” ££££££££££££££ 

Gareth had / has an eye for young ( legal age of course ) males and was know to like to give a good bumming to a few , maybe it was a chat up that went wrong ? ?

• Like 1