Pocket rocket whippets

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the ‘pocket rocket’ as it’s advertised but a very well bred honest dog. 1st cross. also does teeth but don’t fancy putting up pics here lol.  And below is a pup from him to a bitch that is ne

My little patterdale/whippet here in the USA.  She's about 14 inches tts.  Been on coon, possum, groundhog, rabbits and squirrels. 

Brilliant little dogs I'd definitely have another in the future.

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

I think foxes are pound for pound a great fighting machine,ive only had one fox dog out of 6 that could take them with ease.take a big january dog fox,they can scrap.and some are the size of alsations nowadays.?

Pound for pound a great fighting machine lol One dog out a 6 that could kill em with ease You only had one fox dog then lol 

even as a kid me little 23” bitza did them with ease a seen 21” saluki x with ease 

might be size of Alsatian but Me dogs had more damage knacking neighbours cat lol

10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Pound for pound a great fighting machine lol One dog out a 6 that could kill em with ease You only had one fox dog then lol 

even as a kid me little 23” bitza did them with ease a seen 21” saluki x with ease 

might be size of Alsatian but Me dogs had more damage knacking neighbours cat lol

Your my hero. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
12 hours ago, Qbgrey said:

I had a very racy,muscle looking collie,bull,grey,lightning it was,used to float over ground,and turn quicker than a meercat.came from great breeding.(allegedly).fookin thing,used to pull up on the lead when it come across a roadkill fox.totally useless.could catch one in seconds,but just bark at it.

Lost count of the 28" or bigger bull greys that I've seen do the dance around on a shitty little fox that's give em a nip?

• Like 4

I had a very racy,muscle looking collie,bull,grey,lightning it was,used to float over ground,and turn quicker than a meercat.came from great breeding.(allegedly).fookin thing,used to pull up on the lead when it come across a roadkill fox.totally useless.could catch one in seconds,but just bark at it.

Lost count of the 28" or bigger bull greys that I've seen do the dance around on a shitty little fox that's give em a nip?

10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

You seem like the type of lad that if Someone  been Tenerife you’ve been ellevenerife 

if Someone been sky diving you’ve done it with out a parachute , 

if everydog you’ve seen can take winter fox dogs with ease and without a mark then your estate must be the best estate in world for producing fox dogs 

• Haha 2

I had one bull whippet.. Top class dog. Lacked a top gear but very good dog around a hole. I've always referred to them as a terriermans lurcher. Obviously won't have the cat rate of a 28" bull x but a good Hardy little dog.. Never had an issue killing a fox.. In fact done it better then most bull greys.All in all, I'd take another bred the same way in a heart beat. 

IMG_0004.JPG

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

You seem like the type of lad that if Someone  been Tenerife you’ve been ellevenerife 

if Someone been sky diving you’ve done it with out a parachute , 

if everydog you’ve seen can take winter fox dogs with ease and without a mark then your estate must be the best estate in world for producing fox dogs 

Lol I don’t mate just don’t listen to half the shite that gets talked on here it’s f***ing rediculus 

You lads talk like only bull x can do fox lol 

I seen pure greys hit them kill em on impact 

most Shite bull x make the most of it Got more scars on them than a pat that’s been to ground 100 times 

then there’s the wobble on lactic acid that’s creeps in after a few runs lol 

No hundred yard slips dog be f****d lets chase it in motor throw them out right behind them lol

i been young once you’ll grow up 

• Like 1