• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's getting like an old tarts site on here, which iPhone, which stupid German penis extension car, which trainers, get a van and be a man all those things do is keep you on the merry go round of buy

Are you getting a new picture for your bedroom Kevin 

If bettering yourself is loading yourself with more debt please don't let me stop you, I,m sure your neighbours will be well impressed, I call it realistic as opposed to miserable, I,ve spent a lifeti

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

How comes mate 

Just not a fan. I know a lad who's misus used to be well up in BMW business some director or summat. As part of her package she got 2 company cars one for her one for him. He got a new car every 3months or 9000 miles and at the time we were doing about 1000miles a week so we never saw 3months. Had 3series 5series x3 x5 cabriolets the lot and I was never Impressed to the level of the rrp.

Think they are very expensive for a basic plastic trimmed car.

Each to their own though. I'm more inline with Sussex, get a hilux!

• Like 1

It's getting like an old tarts site on here, which iPhone, which stupid German penis extension car, which trainers, get a van and be a man all those things do is keep you on the merry go round of buy something you can't afford work your nuts off for five years to pay for it so you can chop it in for next to nothing and start all over again, unless you have the disposable income to go out and purchase it outright  non of them are any better than the other,    ???

• Like 14
  • Haha 2
14 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Oh sorry greyman people arent allowed to better themselves in life. Fucks it got to do with you if people buy or  finance or lease or could even be a gift from a multi millionaire client ?.. misreble c**t you are mate.

If bettering yourself is loading yourself with more debt please don't let me stop you, I,m sure your neighbours will be well impressed, I call it realistic as opposed to miserable, I,ve spent a lifetime making myself recession proof after seeing so many people who thought they were doing great go to the wall over a couple of percent increase in the interest rates, and if it is a gift from your multi millionaire boyfriend always remember to work the shaft while tickling the balls ???

• Haha 9
16 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

I hate the c**ts on here that bash folk for having and wanting nice things. 

That's the problem with living your life on open Internet forums, some people may actually have different views and opinions to your self,  terrible as it sounds Kim Jung, plus it's raining me daughters nicked me van to move and I,m bored shitless, so all I have left is a bit of Internet fishing which is going alright, your my second catch of the day ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 2