• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's getting like an old tarts site on here, which iPhone, which stupid German penis extension car, which trainers, get a van and be a man all those things do is keep you on the merry go round of buy

Are you getting a new picture for your bedroom Kevin 

If bettering yourself is loading yourself with more debt please don't let me stop you, I,m sure your neighbours will be well impressed, I call it realistic as opposed to miserable, I,ve spent a lifeti

Posted Images

Depends on the film mate...  i was just on the durrels and we was on 240 a day basic wage and the chippys were on 280. But 3 days a week over time you  can take home 2k easy. Me brother in laws on the cameras and taking over 3k a week.. the new james bonds just fallen through director jacked... alot waiting for a call now... a few out in the carribean still on durrells too... alot of new films starting before xmas hope to get on a contract at least 6 months would be nice lol...

• Like 3
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Depends on the film mate...  i was just on the durrels and we was on 240 a day basic wage and the chippys were on 280. But 3 days a week over time you  can take home 2k easy. Me brother in laws on the cameras and taking over 3k a week.. the new james bonds just fallen through director jacked... alot waiting for a call now... a few out in the carribean still on durrells too... alot of new films starting before xmas hope to get on a contract at least 6 months would be nice lol...

That’s good money Kev.?.

• Like 1

I’d love to get into something different, been stuck in the same place for 15 years and although the first 10 weren’t so bad the past five have been like doing a life sentence. Lol. There ain’t much set work over here and what there is is stitched up pretty tight, have a cousin was at it nearly 10 years and although the money was nothing near what you lads make he really enjoyed the work.

1 hour ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Is rewarding mate especially if you get a mention in the credits lol... took me years to get a foot in the door even tho me father in laws well.up there as are 4 bro in laws. Me brothers old mans head of department but aint fkin easy to get in still 

Ffs who reads the credits bet you felt like a movie ⭐️ was your phone hopping with every one ringing to say they seen your name on the shopping channel