Sign in to follow this  
Foxpack 2

Started well

On 23/01/2019 at 20:17, FKOF said:

Your very blessed foxpack you hunt some stunning land, I'm also very lucky to hunt some buetiful countryside myself you carn't beat it nothing better !

Yeah yeah your both fecking blessed 

I ain't jel 😡

• Haha 1

Very very windy today ,coming right off the sea, done 2 big patches of whins in them ,2 foxes out ,1 dropped into a old big rabbit Warren. Brian entered and rattled him about for 20 minutes until he bolted and was cleanly missed by a gun on a stand,🙄3 spot of day produced a nice little fox that was cleanly shot at end of a wood ,good day but cold as he'll , pic of the 2 terriers facing the wind lol20190127_120151.jpg.ca7b94faad4b6a05e903d4728f850664.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Foxpack 2 said:

Very very windy today ,coming right off the sea, done 2 big patches of whins in them ,2 foxes out ,1 dropped into a old big rabbit Warren. Brian entered and rattled him about for 20 minutes until he bolted and was cleanly missed by a gun on a stand,🙄3 spot of day produced a nice little fox that was cleanly shot at end of a wood ,good day but cold as he'll , pic of the 2 terriers facing the wind lol20190127_120151.jpg.ca7b94faad4b6a05e903d4728f850664.jpg

Good going Fox pack

• Like 1

Good hunting u have foxpack u always seem to get a result with your handy pack of dogs mate atb for what’s left of the season pal atb longers01 

4 minutes ago, longers01 said:

Good hunting u have foxpack u always seem to get a result with your handy pack of dogs mate atb for what’s left of the season pal atb longers01 

Cheers mate ,same to you . 

• Like 1

My good mates bitch has finally came into season .he was worried it was never going to happen .well he is over moon now .this bitch is a real en.hopefully she will take and he'll have some good pups . 

20190211_181912.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Foxpack 2 said:

My good mates bitch has finally came into season .he was worried it was never going to happen .well he is over moon now .this bitch is a real en.hopefully she will take and he'll have some good pups . 

20190211_181912.jpg

Nice litter that will be. Is she mainly a busher or an earth dog?

Great day out with keepers again.first 3 spots produced nothing and the day was looking glum,but dogs hit a scent in big gorse patch and produced the first Charlie which was shot by old keeper .

2nd fox was also in a tight gorse patch on a very steep bank .he was shot at but dropped in.brian was entered and fox was bolted and dispatched.my young3st son was also rabbiting with lurcher on a big moor ,first pic is him waiting for a bolt 20190224_135641.jpg.bf5ff8f26d61f21dc2c5c85853612acd.jpg20190224_123328(0).jpg.b6dff1c1ad6f0e4f06d77ffab17b23f7.jpgyoung dog and bitch are mad keen .marking this fox to ground .pleae3d with them .

20190224_113751.jpg

Edited by Foxpack 2
Spelling mistake
  • Like 15