Started well

Foxpack 2

Have no problem with pics of dogs.its the write up telling  people your business and game your knocking over only invites unwanted attention pal.

You never no who is on here reading your posts pity really have to think like this but it's the way it's gone today

.not saying no more on the matter don't want to hijack foxpack thread.

Edited by mighty celt
  • Like 2

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Day out with mate who shepherds on a fell , he had been seeing good few foxes about , first spot we struck 2 close to each other , one made good his escape using a river bank to his advantage, gun cou

Day started off wet , nothing in first few spots and was ready to throw towel in . But decided to do a shore line full of whinny patches etc , wind was howling off the sea and I didn’t have much hope

Posted Images

On 12/01/2019 at 17:04, Foxpack 2 said:

Had a day out with keepers bad weather really ,new to the area so we had 3 foxes out ,all got away .we know no which way they want to be going ,had 1 to ground in afternoon ,bolted and shot. Little Brian dog done well .again.

20190112_133537.jpg

20190112_101307.jpg

20190112_101004.jpg

20190112_100619.jpg

Some nice tierra 

• Like 1

My good mate who is the hill shepherd sorted a day out for us today, great day for hunting and all dogs done brilliant,  real hard going for them 2 out and 2 shot ,happy farmer ,as he gets murdered when lambing on ,,got another farm to do next door next weekend ,happy days , 

20190120_104834.jpg

IMG-20190120-WA0005.jpg

20190120_101124.jpg

20190120_101446.jpg

• Like 19
49 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Beautiful country

Was thinking the exact same thing? Last fox that got up in front of me and mine was coursed down the hard shoulder of the m5  something I have to be constantly worried about, loads of deer seem to use the motorway as a means of escape as well, someone I know had there dog rescued from the centre reservation a few years back after bringing the motorway to a standstill, so it's lovely to see miles of rolling countryside without houses or roads ??

• Like 1
On 12 January 2019 at 17:05, Foxpack 2 said:

20190112_101043.jpg

Those two Black and Tan dogs you have there, is that the same dogs that were looking for a new home on here a while back as there owner was off on an enforced holiday for a while???

Very very windy today ,coming right off the sea, done 2 big patches of whins in them ,2 foxes out ,1 dropped into a old big rabbit Warren. Brian entered and rattled him about for 20 minutes until he bolted and was cleanly missed by a gun on a stand,?3 spot of day produced a nice little fox that was cleanly shot at end of a wood ,good day but cold as he'll , pic of the 2 terriers facing the wind lol20190127_120151.jpg.ca7b94faad4b6a05e903d4728f850664.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1