Stud wanted 1/4 bull greyhound or 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shadow ain't you the same one asking about best dog to take deer on the other thread? I wouldn't breed a feckin hamster wi you

Id not breed from the Greyhound in the first instance,thats when the lottery begins and its not worth the effort unless yo are in for the bigger picture and are willing to take a step back and are bre

You don,t have a clue what you are doing so id not breed another litter of dross,anybody that offers you a line is as irresponsible as yourself.Why would anybody want to put a 1/4 or 3/8th bred bull/g

if its bull you want use one and breed f1, anything with half or more grey back to a grey is a retrograde step, and stamina will be none existent, its a fact the greyhound was essential to lurcher breeding but in reality there is no gain from re use only negatives, all a greyhound is, is fast.

• Like 1

if you have a quality bitch in any form of lurcher work, and you want to breed, find a quality stud and good luck, but don't breed for breeding's sake, I am so glad I am not a green youngster starting out, and picking through the mine field of ill thought out litters, their are good litters about in any cross, its finding them that's the challenge, and some folk cant seem to grasp that more speed is not the answer, greyhound saturated dogs are seldom top class.

2 hours ago, two crows said:

if you have a quality bitch in any form of lurcher work, and you want to breed, find a quality stud and good luck, but don't breed for breeding's sake, I am so glad I am not a green youngster starting out, and picking through the mine field of ill thought out litters, their are good litters about in any cross, its finding them that's the challenge, and some folk cant seem to grasp that more speed is not the answer, greyhound saturated dogs are seldom top class.

So what are then crows saluki saturated 

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

So what are then crows saluki saturated 

its not a question of what is better, but dogs with several doses of greyhound are seldom top draw, because greyhounds  as a pure breed posses to many weaknesses, bad feet, no wind, poor recovery, to much speed, nothing between the ears, would you really  risk breading one or more of those into some pups, I would not, and as for sal crosses f1 hybrids don't stay as well as line bred dogs and that is not because they have to much saluki in is it.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, two crows said:

its not a question of what is better, but dogs with several doses of greyhound are seldom top draw, because greyhounds  as a pure breed posses to many weaknesses, bad feet, no wind, poor recovery, to much speed, nothing between the ears, would you really  risk breading one or more of those into some pups, I would not, and as for sal crosses f1 hybrids don't stay as well as line bred dogs and that is not because they have to much saluki in is it.

I don't know pal just asking your opinion as you seem to know a thing or 2

• Like 2