Stud wanted 1/4 bull greyhound or 3/8 5/8 bull greyhound

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shadow ain't you the same one asking about best dog to take deer on the other thread? I wouldn't breed a feckin hamster wi you

Id not breed from the Greyhound in the first instance,thats when the lottery begins and its not worth the effort unless yo are in for the bigger picture and are willing to take a step back and are bre

You don,t have a clue what you are doing so id not breed another litter of dross,anybody that offers you a line is as irresponsible as yourself.Why would anybody want to put a 1/4 or 3/8th bred bull/g

16 minutes ago, Busher100 said:

Did ya pull a greeny, light weight you are

Dont you mean a whitey lol? Not had 1 since i was a kid in the 90's. Just woke up this morning on sofa with just a towel on me, after getting out the shower last night and blazing a fatty up...... Tolerance is gone....... Fell asleep lol

27 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

You get your roof sorted?

Got it tarpaulined up and weather proofed of sorts, scaffoldings up, they start it next week...... Thank f**k stressed me right out if im honest, ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

Dont you mean a whitey lol? Not had 1 since i was a kid in the 90's. Just woke up this morning on sofa with just a towel on me, after getting out the shower last night and blazing a fatty up...... Tolerance is gone....... Fell asleep lol

Got it tarpaulined up and weather proofed of sorts, scaffoldings up, they start it next week...... Thank f**k stressed me right out if im honest, ?

Sounds like it 

• Haha 1