BJS is an utter scumbag

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody in that video, bar the pedestrian, should be rendered down into soap. f***ing degenerates.

I don't think you will have long to wait, unless he hurts himself?? in training so he can't make his next fight, ??as he,s agreed to fight boo boo Andrade who is an absolute beast at that weight all b

Apart from pikeys and arse lickers I don't think many people do like him, if you can make it out the gutter yourself you should have a little humility for those that can't, . Sadly the same people tha

16 minutes ago, fred90 said:

the only loser is boxing. forget about gypos & pikeys.saunders is very accomplished boxer when he wants to be.we are missing what would have been a very good fight.?

There are to many good fighters around his weight, he,ll be forgotten in 6 months if he,s stripped, the next rung of the ladder is were he would have been exposed I think, against the likes of the charlo brothers, Andrade, Canelo, ggg and errol spence Jr. If and when he moves up, inactivity and talking shite on social media does,nt win belts, he,s had 3 fights in 3 years, just not good enough, if he had kept clean and quiet on social media, then beat Andrade the next couple of years should have been his oyster, he,s f****d up and I don't think boxing is missing out on anything, we all could have been something if we tried harder most of us never including him, so pass the baton and f**k off 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

not many really. ggg is past it spence is a true welterweight. charlo brothers unproven at middle. jacobs only real deal really.andrade only fought once at middle. canelo cheat who has every whim pandered to.

8 hours ago, fred90 said:

the only loser is boxing. forget about gypos & pikeys.saunders is very accomplished boxer when he wants to be.we are missing what would have been a very good fight.?

For clarity I specifically didn't mention Gypo or p***y or traveller once.

Doing that with a smack head and a by stander is a c**ts trick regardless of background or upbringing.

The man is a prick and it isn't because he is a gypo

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, ryaldinhio said:

For clarity I specifically didn't mention Gypo or p***y or traveller once.

Doing that with a smack head and a by stander is a c**ts trick regardless of background or upbringing.

The man is a prick and it isn't because he is a gypo

Why does THL auto edit put stars against p***y and c**ts?

They arent the same word are they?

Is THL auto edit racist?!?!?!?

• Haha 1

Don’t give a monkeys what religion he claims to be, what community he’s from or what company he keeps, if he’s convicted as a drugs cheat then fcuk him.., I rate nothing that he’s done and rank him lower than Eubank Jr.

40 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Is that true??

Most Irish travellers are Catholic so I doubt it but can't be arsed to check as It don't matter one jot, a Knut is a Knut regardless of the skin you wrap it in or the god it hides behind, he would have gained a ton of respect if he gave the crack Ho a cuppa and a hot meal,would have saved tens of thousands of pounds as well so a win win,but he would rather look like the kiddie in front of his so called mates who will drop him like a shit sandwhich the minute the cash is gone, for many finding fame and fortune can be more of a curse than a happy ending, it happens in all walks of life from footie ( gazza) to winning the lottery (paddy carol ) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Most Irish travellers are Catholic so I doubt it but can't be arsed to check as It don't matter one jot, a Knut is a Knut regardless of the skin you wrap it in or the god it hides behind, he would have gained a ton of respect if he gave the crack Ho a cuppa and a hot meal,would have saved tens of thousands of pounds as well so a win win,but he would rather look like the kiddie in front of his so called mates who will drop him like a shit sandwhich the minute the cash is gone, for many finding fame and fortune can be more of a curse than a happy ending, it happens in all walks of life from footie ( gazza) to winning the lottery (paddy carol ) 

He’s a Muslim. That’s not rumours that’s from his own mouth people were asking him if it was some stunt to sell tickets but he’s said it himself he is 

• Like 1