BJS is an utter scumbag

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody in that video, bar the pedestrian, should be rendered down into soap. f***ing degenerates.

I don't think you will have long to wait, unless he hurts himself?? in training so he can't make his next fight, ??as he,s agreed to fight boo boo Andrade who is an absolute beast at that weight all b

Apart from pikeys and arse lickers I don't think many people do like him, if you can make it out the gutter yourself you should have a little humility for those that can't, . Sadly the same people tha

49 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I'm all for athletes going about their business Clean .

But come on a decongestant ' that ain't going to enhance anyone's performance .

Hopefully he puts the out of order you tube vids behind him and moves on ?

What about him max should he also not be receiving the birch. He is a scumbag after all.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, dogmandont said:

What about him max should he also not be receiving the birch. He is a scumbag after all.

No no no it’s all hearns fault to keep the belts away from the gypsys , 

38 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I think he would of rather been birched than pay a 100k fine ?

He f****d Up and was punished accordingly ?

If that was a Joe Bloggs member of the public you'd see them hung, drawn and quartered lol

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

That's an expensive one then,some big fights and big money hes lost out on, bit hard done by,thing is is the nasal spray he used is allowed with WADA/UKAD (BBBOC), different testers, different rules .

Edited by MickC
5 hours ago, MickC said:

That's an expensive one then,some big fights and big money hes lost out on, bit hard done by,thing is is the nasal spray he used is allowed with WADA/UKAD (BBBOC), different testers, different rules .

And was apparently 10 times stronger than the Mexican meat traces found in Canelo, I think it's the fact the fight was to be held in America, if it was in England it would still be going ahead, I,m a bit gutted as I think boo boo would of handed him his ass, he,s also lost out on a chance to fight with ggg as I believe he wanted to fight the winner of aundade v Saunders, looks like he,ll be back nicking lead flashings within the year 

He hasn't been stripped yet. WBO have threatened it with him before  the issue is not the nasal spray the issue is the inactivity. He has had 3 fights in 3 years since he got the belt and as many fights called off I think. The organisation want their belt to be competed for, that's the issue.

The story has come from a statement they made previously that if the fight didn't go ahead he may be stripped of his title.

Personally when there is videos of him offering a smack head drugs to call a random passer by a paedo and punch them in the face he should have his licence revoked anyway and charged for bringing the sport into disrepute.

Disgusting behaviour from a shameful human being to impress his dick head friends and social media following. 5*wanker.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3