All good then?

46 minutes ago, chrissi19 said:

Nobody bringing razor down, he’s earned his reputation, as for Steven seeing as we’re on the topic he’s a loud mouth know it all that talks about coursing dogs but is too scared to venture more than 5 miles from his back garden

Last time I spoke to him he was running hopetoon hoose . I heard he just keeps himself to himself these days

• Like 1

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Having not been on the forum since dinosaurs last walked the earth i thought I'd drop by & shout hello ☺ ..hope everyone is doing ok,the running dogs are all healthy & prepared for their winte

I had my hand forced bud into getting a young gun for next season so i put Boots over my sons 5/8 Grey 3/8 Bull bitch Roxy,pups only a few days old but im buzzing with them if im honest ?  

Posted Images

10 hours ago, bendrover said:

Last time I spoke to him he was running hopetoon hoose . I heard he just keeps himself to himself these days

He’s on all the Facebook groups mouthing off all summer, slagging peoples dogs off, talking about matching then when the season comes round the “keeping myself to myself” excuse comes out again, suppose it’s up to him what he does but breeding off bitches that have done nothing is why there’s so much shite about

Edited by chrissi19
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, chrissi19 said:

He’s on all the Facebook groups mouthing off all summer, slagging peoples dogs off, talking about matching then when the season comes round the “keeping myself to myself” excuse comes out again, suppose it’s up to him what he does but breeding off bitches that have done nothing is why there’s so much shite about

But then that also goes to show the stud dogs owners don't give a feck as well about anything but the money from a stud fee..

• Like 2
8 hours ago, chrissi19 said:

I havnt spoken to black wrecking it for a long time . Met a lad last week who knows him well . Told me he was keeping to himself.  Last time we had words he apologised for shit stirring few year back . Starting up names on here.  The apology was accepted.  I'm not on faceless book pal . So I wouldn't know

Edited by bendrover
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, bendrover said:

I havnt spoken to black wrecking it for a long time . Met a lad last week who knows him well . Told me he was keeping to himself.  Last time we had words he apologised for shit stirring few year back . Starting up names on here.  The apology was accepted.  I'm not on faceless book pal . So I wouldn't know

I’ve met him not too long ago I thought he was alright at first but he’s very opinionated on other people & their dogs especially for a man that doesn’t do any real coursing himself, I don’t even know how he was brought up in this thread to be fair, everyone’s got opinions mate that’s just mine

1 hour ago, bendrover said:

??

7 minutes ago, chrissi19 said:

I’ve met him not too long ago I thought he was alright at first but he’s very opinionated on other people & their dogs especially for a man that doesn’t do any real coursing himself, I don’t even know how he was brought up in this thread to be fair, everyone’s got opinions mate that’s just mine

?

On 12/11/2018 at 15:19, FUJI said:

No f***ing idiots getting that pup,it's cost me £600 to rear them pups,ive took more chances in a f***ing week testing my dog & the dam than you've likely taken in your life with your dogs,why should I give the c**t away you fool,no wonder I keep off this f***ing place..there isn't one serious hunter on this f***ing forum,I've killed more gear in one season then the whole f***ing lot of you idiots..take that as you will because it's a b*****d fact..there isn't TWO dogs in the country better than what these two excel at & I don't give a f**k what dogs are on the ground..I'd break every single one of the b*****ds in a day or night I GUARANTEE it,hunting life haha, next f***ing joke you bunch of tossers

So the parents to these pups are unbreakable  ???