Insane perspective!

25 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

You definitely couldn't do it that way because over enough distance you'd get to a point where the middle between them would be the radius of the earth. True north to true south , you could go as high as you like but you'd never see the other point 

Exactly.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

consider taking it up lol..

Born hunter i read your posts so i can repeat them and make myself sound intelligent but that is nonsense. Maybe if everybody was mushroom size and daniel cain thin.

and now Im feeling patronised ?

Posted Images

11 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Some facts can be twisted and used to suit any agenda .

That what you posted up could make folk think that there is room for tens of billions more folk on this planet when In Fact the Planet is at a tipping point because of human wanton  destruction ?

No science involved in this from my part, but some time back I read something that claimed, for man to live in harmony with its planet and on the same level as other mamals the earths population should not exceed 500 million we are at nearly 8 billion and resources are struggling to keep pace, so we are indeed at a tipping point 

One time I did think the way born hunter is thinking and I was top of the class every year but the world I grew up in eventually it was just easier to beat people up instead of getting beat yourself. I never won a battle as a nerd but I never got beaten since. I see some stupid cnuts that couldn't count to ten that were in school with me that are teachers and doctors now. They often ask me why I picked a bricky as a job. I told them I just Like the honesty and rough and tumble of the job. I can't even spend the 10 minutes it takes to do the site inductions in an office. I was one of them lads that hated  having people telling you what to do when they are less intelligent so I just tell them to piss off now and move on. It's ok now there is loads of work but I found it difficult in the recession telling the man that pays you that he is a sack of shit. I still kept my word though for 20 years and people that thought I was a bad one are coming back to me now. Stay honest?

1 hour ago, jiggy said:

One time I did think the way born hunter is thinking and I was top of the class every year but the world I grew up in eventually it was just easier to beat people up instead of getting beat yourself. I never won a battle as a nerd but I never got beaten since. I see some stupid cnuts that couldn't count to ten that were in school with me that are teachers and doctors now. They often ask me why I picked a bricky as a job. I told them I just Like the honesty and rough and tumble of the job. I can't even spend the 10 minutes it takes to do the site inductions in an office. I was one of them lads that hated  having people telling you what to do when they are less intelligent so I just tell them to piss off now and move on. It's ok now there is loads of work but I found it difficult in the recession telling the man that pays you that he is a sack of shit. I still kept my word though for 20 years and people that thought I was a bad one are coming back to me now. Stay honest?

At least you managed to remain humble 

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, Welsh_red said:

At least you managed to remain humble 

How many people are convinced sea level is the same world wide and who is sure of the population . At one point the Einsteins of the day would promise the earth is flat. They are called theory for a reason which is another word for guessing. Which isn't facts.

23 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Far too much free time in ye hands? I’m still struggling how to eat a pack a jammy joeys without getting coconut all fcuking over me?

I'll bet you can't even wank without catching your pubes yet, ya flid.

Edited by mushroom