scoped rifle cabinet

Had a look on the bay and was going to buy one

then Si took the measurements and id of been lucky to get a shot gun in it 

even through it say,d 6 scoped rifle cabinet £105 

then if you scrolled down the same one was £445

by the same people .

so has any one got a rifle cabinet that there not using

as i want every thing in place for when i put in for my fac and sgc

i know i can still put in for it now but dont want to run around at the last min to find a cabinet

iv looked on amazon ,,,free adds,,gum tree and so on but there right down the country

thats just typical lol

and to tell you the truth im fecked if i know what im looking at

its got my head done in lads ,:wallbash:

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

ps,,im in ashington Northumberland

Brattonsound Sentinel RD5 Gun cabinet

Brattonsound
RD5
£222.00

Add to cart

brattonsound_st3_gun_cabinet_20180122151000

• Description
  • More Details

Specifications;

2 x Locking points

Dimensions H1308 x W268 x D320mm

Weight 29KG

Strong 2mm Thick Fully Welded Steel Construction, Including Fully Welded Top. Using the latest CNC High definition plasma cutting & pressbrake technology to achieve consistent  accuracy & high quality

Full Length Anti-Jemmy Bar. For Increased Protection To Lock Side Of Gunsafe.

Recessed Door. With Multiple Folds On Door & Door Housing To Maximise Strength & Resistance To Attack.

High Density Foam Divider & Floor Mat.

14mm Fixing Holes In Back & Base.

Superior Strength 7 Lever Safe Deadlock(s). With Forged Steel Bolt, Reinforced Casing & Reinforced Internal Mechanism.

• Like 1

sorry not got one for sale but do go for a bigger capacity one to start with it will save you money when you have bought a smaller one then realise you need a bigger one when your shotgun/ fac selection soon outgrows your limilted space.i went 5+ scoped but had to replace it with a 7+ once you get the bug and put in for more and more variations also get a seperate large ammo cabinet.do not forget to put the large bolts to secure it dont buy 8mm as people i know have had to replce the smaller bolts

• Like 1

I have bought a number of s/h cabinets for friends from my RFD as he seems to get quite a few in.. As with what you have already found Jimmy, a number of companies sell them as suited to scoped rifles but clearly are no good at all. I would NOT buy on line unless you know for sure that the model concerned will in fact do what you need.

I agree that it is far better to bay a cabinet bigger than you need because there is no such thing as a gun cabinet that is too big......................

Phil

• Like 1
On 29/08/2018 at 22:19, villaman said:

Sorry Mitch, that is for shotguns or unscoped rifles mate. This is a perfect example of a cabinet not suited to scoped rifles. The title says shotgun / rifle NOT scoped rifle.

You just have to be so careful when buying one online.

Phil