What would you do

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That be mine lol

There is no such thing as poor nowadays in Britain. There was poverty when I was young . But not anymore. If people are hungry now it’s because they can’t manage money properly. We are all caught in a

Id stop buying part worns! 

Posted Images

I don't put the lottery on so have no got-to-be-in-it-to-win-it chance of scooping it,if I did win a mill its no great shakes to be honest,halve it between my two kids and that's it.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I bet them richest people have never been piss poor though.

4 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

I bet them richest people have never been piss poor though.

There is no such thing as poor nowadays in Britain. There was poverty when I was young . But not anymore. If people are hungry now it’s because they can’t manage money properly. We are all caught in a rat race , created by the global corporations . Where we have to have the latest car , phone training shoes  TV , foreign holidays. It’s all bollocks . You can be happy with very little . All you need is family, health and food on the table and a roof over your head . I feel genuinely sorry for people “waiting “ to win the lottery. The fact is the chances of winning  are minuscule . 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, shovel leaner said:

There is no such thing as poor nowadays in Britain. There was poverty when I was young . But not anymore. If people are hungry now it’s because they can’t manage money properly. We are all caught in a rat race , created by the global corporations . Where we have to have the latest car , phone training shoes  TV , foreign holidays. It’s all bollocks . You can be happy with very little . All you need is family, health and food on the table and a roof over your head . I feel genuinely sorry for people “waiting “ to win the lottery. The fact is the chances of winning  are minuscule . 

Cannot argue with that and I am far from being poor its just that a small six figure sum could probably let me and the wife escape from the shithole around us.

The Lottery I done for years and years same numbers won feck all it’s a fools tax I suppose that made me a fool at the time.

But in answering the question I would buy both my Sons a house each, I don’t know what I would get for myself because I have all I need. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Cannot argue with that and I am far from being poor its just that a small six figure sum could probably let me and the wife escape from the shithole around us.

If someone gave me a lump of money, I wouldn’t say no . But You only get one chance at life ,but  sat there thinking if only is a waste of time . Make a change . 

• Like 2

got nice place here ,  i get permission  on a big sporting estate   ,  then have nice place in teneriff   go there  march -sep , then back here hunting. give my son/family enough money  to  live comfortable  .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Talking from experience ?.. lucky b*****d 

? sounds stupid BUT I’m not like that,good woman in the house who’s given me the best two kids ever,that’s not for me all that f***ing around ??

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, bird said:

got nice place here ,  i get permission  on a big sporting estate   ,  then have nice place in teneriff   go there  march -sep , then back here hunting. give my son/family enough money  to  live comfortable  .

Sounds like you are sorted pal . Definitely take care of the kids . 

5 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Sounds like you are sorted pal . Definitely take care of the kids . 

true mate , i know it sounds daft  but i like my place  its payed for , thats not to bad  , yeh it just my son i try to help him , he got 12 month old little girl now, so anything to help them  really 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, bird said:

true mate , i know it sounds daft  but i like my place  its payed for , thats not to bad  , yeh it just my son i try to help him , he got 12 month old little girl now, so anything to help them  really 

Same as you , I’ve got my own place paid for now and I’ve got a house me and the Mrs rent out . Our generation had it good , I feel for the young ones now cos our generation has bought all the affordable properties as investments and priced them out . If I played the lottery I would sort the kids out . 

• Like 1