Come on who bred this pup, I'm lost for words

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd personally not leave a young child un supervised with any dog...... You may have a dog you trust with your life...... but kids can be spiteful little fuckers, pulling and jumping on the dog.... Al

yeh  i know lots of people have  young kids with lurchers / terriers, and never have any probs, i did my self my lad who 31  been round lurchers all his life , he brings his  1 year old daughter  roun

Best bit for me on that is I’m going give it dogs trust/rspca  (give it away) unless I can get £100-£150 for it ? love it ??

8 minutes ago, poxon said:

That’s the picture painted mate...real dog people!!! Bet most of them are shady sly fucks ???

Me and our Robert are a shady pair 

But then again I'm loading out slates in me underpants can't get more honest than that

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, poxon said:

Not trying to stick up for them or anything but what if they’ve tryed asking the breeder to have the pup back than the breeder has told them no not interested f**k off you can’t really expect them to put there child at risk so the solution is get rid of the pup maybe they’ve worded there add wrong an sound a bit of a sad soppy c**t with how it’s worded but needs must an all that. It’s times an adds like this that reassures me that if I was to ever breed a litter again I’d have no problem after picking what I want to keep for my self of putting the remaining of the litter to sleep f**k pissing around with idiots or peddler bred shit 

Free to good home 

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Me and our Robert are a shady pair 

But then again I'm loading out slates in me underpants can't get more honest than that

black neck I just put plates on for Monday trusses came and I jacked to fkn hot put slates on my dog place last week could not touch em so hot.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, two crows said:

black neck I just put plates on for Monday trusses came and I jacked to fkn hot put slates on my dog place last week could not touch em so hot.

They get a bit warm the crows the lead is worse tho 

A anyroad f**k it we having a pint now hmmm

21 hours ago, FKOF said:

Bird totally agree with you apart from kids being around dogs till 10 to 12, my kids been raised around them my 13rr old lads a better dog man than most I know already. All my dogs are fed and cleaned out by time I get home from work I don't even ask him. His younger sisters are dog mad aswell. Saying that not everyone's got the brains by that advert to make it work.

yeh  i know lots of people have  young kids with lurchers / terriers, and never have any probs, i did my self my lad who 31  been round lurchers all his life , he brings his  1 year old daughter  round to see me , and my dogs have seen licked her feet etc  both are great with kids . but what i was trying to say, not everybody is sensible  with kids and pups , like this lad who selling his pup , any pup can hurt a 1 year old child , when its boisterous , so you keep a eye on it and intervene  when need be . i only gave  a age thing above as that life be easier all round for everybody , but young  kids and pups/dogs can get along no prob as long as the owner of animal  is sensible  .!

• Like 5

Ive used drontal and panacur plenty of times and still had the odd worm passing when wormed again few weeks later, it's one of them things with pups there quite acceptable to them as we know.

Edited by FKOF

I'd personally not leave a young child un supervised with any dog...... You may have a dog you trust with your life...... but kids can be spiteful little fuckers, pulling and jumping on the dog.... Always best to have an exit and somewhere for the dog out of the way imo. To late when a dog scars you child for life....... 

• Like 16
7 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I'd personally not leave a young child un supervised with any dog...... You may have a dog you trust with your life...... but kids can be spiteful little fuckers, pulling and jumping on the dog.... Always best to have an exit and somewhere for the dog out of the way imo. To late when a dog scars you child for life....... 

Very true NEVER worth the risk 

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

My dogs follow me or the Mrs whether we leave the room