Come on who bred this pup, I'm lost for words

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd personally not leave a young child un supervised with any dog...... You may have a dog you trust with your life...... but kids can be spiteful little fuckers, pulling and jumping on the dog.... Al

yeh  i know lots of people have  young kids with lurchers / terriers, and never have any probs, i did my self my lad who 31  been round lurchers all his life , he brings his  1 year old daughter  roun

Best bit for me on that is I’m going give it dogs trust/rspca  (give it away) unless I can get £100-£150 for it ? love it ??

16 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Still not good enough only takes a second...time you get dog off caused life changing injuries to a child.... never do it better safe than sorry I say ?? Simple science I say.....?

You talking bout young kids or kids in general ? And you talking about keeping the dogs away from the kids at all times?  Not trying to be funny just trying to understand what your saying 

Should be never left alone I’m saying.... if your there you can read a dogs body language and deal with it.. but if you ain’t there ???? Can be devastating... is it worth the risk??? Tell me I’m wrong that’s just the way I operate you might be different 

2 minutes ago, Crackers said:

Should be never left alone I’m saying.... if your there you can read a dogs body language and deal with it.. but if you ain’t there ???? Can be devastating... is it worth the risk??? Tell me I’m wrong that’s just the way I operate you might be different 

No im the same as you.  That's why I mentioned that my dogs follow me and my Mrs around.  If im in living room with kids/dogs and go to make a cuppa the dogs come with me . If I go to the bog the dogs go in hallway and I close living room door . If im upstairs tidying room then kids come up to. Was always the way at my parents when I was young so I just copied it when I had dogs of my own . Kids are 8/6 and we still for baby gate at the bottom to stop them sneaking upstairs when kids are sleeping . One of my dogs is very big and my thinking was aswell as the dog attack angle I didn't want him falling or lying down on one of my kids . They'd never shift him 

Back to the original guy surely if he's got a 1 year old he should have thought about that before getting a dog 

I’m just trying buy another off a complete knob head that’s dropped on for some mad reason lol going get it for my lady then they can walk together rather than me looking a c**t walking it ??? pink lead collar the lot.. I love it ???

5 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

My daughters been nagging for a huskie........ Not so long as I got a hole in my arse........ Have to tap my brother up for a free frenchie the peddling twat?

I said same for bout 3 year.... you’ll break lol

• Haha 1