It's time

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gets a bit boring reading this shit on most posts lads 

Nice blokes don’t bring mothers in to things ?

Ginger beard shud be held down and every member of THL shud be allowed to give him 1 good kick in the bollocks ?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Rapson73 said:

Eh up sonny, be sounds a things ye gerrin yer wires crossed wee man

You had better hope he's got his wires crossed cause if you are who he thinks you are it just goes to show your spineless not being able to make a return under your real identity after spouting your pish on here and other forums, and by the way your attempt at Scottish dialect is pish lol??

• Haha 2
14 minutes ago, brambles said:

You had better hope he's got his wires crossed cause if you are who he thinks you are it just goes to show your spineless not being able to make a return under your real identity after spouting your pish on here and other forums, and by the way your attempt at Scottish dialect is pish lol??

Well now things are taking a rather sinister turn

How quaint ?

32 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

To late crying now northernlite you made your bed and now you got yo lie in it.??

Who's crying do you really think that we silly boys like yourself and another couple rockets on here would bother me everything you post tells a story about your life in dogs and that says it all to me and this other clown 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Who's crying do you really think that we silly boys like yourself and another couple rockets on here would bother me everything you post tells a story about your life in dogs and that says it all to me and this other clown 

Yep.i think your worried about what i could bring up what you put on other sites or past threads you and mickydemouse have done.

You've got nothing on me except more lie's.where as i know you live a sad life with no real friends or family.you holiday alone and have nobody to call on to feed your ferrets.tragic.!!! your a 2 faced liar and a HUGH hypocrite and thats is plain to read and its the biggest part of your character.you know i know.

So yes i think you are bothered.?

17 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Yep.i think your worried about what i could bring up what you put on other sites or past threads you and mickydemouse have done.

You've got nothing on me except more lie's.where as i know you live a sad life with no real friends or family.you holiday alone and have nobody to call on to feed your ferrets.tragic.!!! your a 2 faced liar and a HUGH hypocrite and thats is plain to read and its the biggest part of your character.you know i know.

Lol very sad life you lead for a young man or girl.hard to make out what you are putting laughing faces on threads from 2 years ago strange person indeed no family or friends certainly no fecking Colombo are you ???? 

2 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Lol very sad life you lead for a young man or girl.hard to make out what you are putting laughing faces on threads from 2 years ago strange person indeed no family or friends certainly no fecking Colombo are you ???? 

Laughing faces.do you not remember putting them all over mine and another users comments.? I'm just returning the compliments and and the same time pointing out what a snake micky is and again at the same time letting micky know i know he has more than 1 account.☺?????????.

40 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

so you are threatening to grass him up.  if he has ever done anything wrong.

Well another thread downhill fast.what the feck is up with folk every post turns into this shit.and why the feck would anyone want to threaten to grass someone up if you've that much of a problem private msg the lad and have a feckin straightener don't be a little bitch and post idol threats 

• Like 2

I've came to the conclusion that there's a few on here that were neglected as child, their parents never told them that they were loved or bought them Christmas or birthday presents, so they've turned to THL obviously in the need of love and attention, so Nothernlite I think one member has his eye on you as a father figure to pour love and affection his way lol

• Haha 4