Unfeckinbelievable

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kerny..... you know that puss coloured shit that leaks out of a dogs cock? That's what you are right now imo 

If you honestly think that id like to take you and your dog to a spot winter time that i think will change your mind. Seen gooduns and buduns both day and night but open ground away from stock fe

Not really unbelievable though is it.The lurcher game has always attracted certain amount of c**ts as long as i can remember.

6 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

What on god earth made you come to THAT conclusion.?

Answer the question do not come out with more drivel please.

it was only a good few week's ago i was over the field's and walking upto leveret's 1ft away from them.with the dog on the lead.so from the hare's point of view they are leveret's 

• Confused 1
Just now, king said:

it was only a good few week's ago i was over the field's and walking upto leveret's 1ft away from them.with the dog on the lead.so from the hare's point of view they are leveret's 

What the f**k are you on about.?

And.?

8 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

No real sport lamping them anytime of yr imo?

If you honestly think that id like to take you and your dog to a spot winter time that i think will change your mind.

Seen gooduns and buduns both day and night but open ground away from stock fencing on foot they can still have a run.alot of places i go the land is big enough for them nust to run out of the beam.

Edited by C.green
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I had an halfx that caught a lot of them on the lamp but couldn’t put a bend on one in the day.  As for running them Salukis in the daytime in this heat!!!  Don’t they run in the desert in 40+ degrees!!!!!!  Not that I agree on running anything this time of year... But wonder what others think with the heat and Salukis ????  A lot are imported from the Arabs/desert are they not?. ATB

1 hour ago, spanielsandhawks said:

I had an halfx that caught a lot of them on the lamp but couldn’t put a bend on one in the day.  As for running them Salukis in the daytime in this heat!!!  Don’t they run in the desert in 40+ degrees!!!!!!  Not that I agree on running anything this time of year... But wonder what others think with the heat and Salukis ????  A lot are imported from the Arabs/desert are they not?. ATB

If you ask the Aussie lads they reckon the dogs just get used to it 

Edited by Black neck
Can't spell
1 hour ago, spanielsandhawks said:

The saluki lurchers that we've got in this country are born and bred here, it'll not do them any favours being ran in this heat, or on the bell metal land

• Like 3