Stupid things

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I work for a groundworking company of paddy's........ f***ing wind up cnuts?

Not as daft as they seem the paddy’s, I’m working for the fcukers too.... they charge you to process your wages the spud munchin cnts!!

• Sad 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not so bad if you put petrol in a diesel cleans it all out.... Diesel in a petrol fucks up your plugs and timing etc.... Nearly left my Mrs when she f****d up me scooby ?was cashing in on blowjobs for

Got married twice?

This one always made me laugh     

Just now, Saltmoon said:

Seen a lad with a bucket behind a cutter catching sparks ??? was his first day on the job aswell 

I've put petrol in a diesel van before..... Just put diesel in it and gave it a good blast.... Was sound. Few yrs ago the wife filled my subaru forrester sti up with diesel, and tried driving off?‍♂️couldn't blame her as one of the little uns was having operation, I stayed with him at the hospital and she was in a panic...... Cost me almost a grand to sort out, new pump, sender and ecu needed remapping ?she won't do it again lol?

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I've put petrol in a diesel van before..... Just put diesel in it and gave it a good blast.... Was sound. Few yrs ago the wife filled my subaru forrester sti up with diesel, and tried driving off?‍♂️couldn't blame her as one of the little uns was having operation, I stayed with him at the hospital and she was in a panic...... Cost me almost a grand to sort out, new pump, sender and ecu needed remapping ?she won't do it again lol?

I put petrol in the Mrs diesel X Trail the night before the fishing comp a few years back, rang my local garage, drove it up there and they drained it there and then and a quick bleed, fresh diesel to the top and good to go, charged me only £50. Thank fcuk.

Cheers, D.

5 hours ago, si brown said:

Got married twice?

good god man  ,  just date them , and dont shack up with either, keep your freedom  mate ,  prob  stupid thing ive ever done  was going on the internet, ok to get few things to buy , but thats it really , spent far  to much time on it, try to cut me time down as much as i can .!

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, dytkos said:

I put petrol in the Mrs diesel X Trail the night before the fishing comp a few years back, rang my local garage, drove it up there and they drained it there and then and a quick bleed, fresh diesel to the top and good to go, charged me only £50. Thank fcuk.

Cheers, D.

Not so bad if you put petrol in a diesel cleans it all out.... Diesel in a petrol fucks up your plugs and timing etc.... Nearly left my Mrs when she f****d up me scooby ?was cashing in on blowjobs for months after...... ?

• Haha 7

Went in to work early one winters morning, still dark, windscreen on firms transit all ice up, reached into drivers door pocket and grabbed what i thought was a can of de icer, was actually a can of chain lubricant for the tail lift! Just kept on spraying thinking this stuff is shit, like a layer of fat i had to clean off. Done the petrol in diesel motor, firms motor so no big deal, especially as boss done it week after me 

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

So I am sat in my van at the moment on site doing nothing!! This is because this morning I went and put fuel in ........ £50 in petrol into a diesel van!! This could be up there with my top 10 stupid things I've done!! What's the stupid things everyone else has done? 

I'd rank it a fair way down with your history ?

• Haha 1