Stupid things

So I am sat in my van at the moment on site doing nothing!! This is because this morning I went and put fuel in ........ £50 in petrol into a diesel van!! This could be up there with my top 10 stupid things I've done!! What's the stupid things everyone else has done? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not so bad if you put petrol in a diesel cleans it all out.... Diesel in a petrol fucks up your plugs and timing etc.... Nearly left my Mrs when she f****d up me scooby ?was cashing in on blowjobs for

Got married twice?

This one always made me laugh     

When i first started on the railway at 17 the foreman asked me to go get some oil for the rail saw. It was a good walk to the van, opened the back doors and couldn't find any. I was rummaging through all the tools and then bingo, I'd found some oil. I walked back up to site and the foreman was there with the saw, petrol cap open ready to pour the oil. "What's this? Pissing himself. "Oil ya daft twat!" ???? It was only fcuking engine oil I'd fetched....   

• Haha 1
10 minutes ago, antg said:

arr the younguns ey.

Quality?

was working with some lads from Boro a few months back and they pulled the apprentice kids pants down, took a photo and put him on a gay prozzy site?

• Haha 1