Ace boon coon

1 minute ago, dillydog said:

Sorry I took it to a more serious place......getting back on track, you're all c**ts with nothing more to add but quotes from the plummer book you all stole from the library 

And I'm genuinely sitting here watching the deliverance  !

Trousers round your ankles waiting for the "squeal piggy piggy" bit.

• Haha 3

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't even take the piss without someone  turning it into a worthwhile thread .Place has gone to the dogs . As to diet ,during the foot and mouth the Beaufort had to feed dry biscuits and pork pi

Except you don't know your stuff..... ??

For my tuppence worth, a good diet will give you a small percentage of difference with a dogs stamina and physicality.  It won't make one iota of difference to it's attitude to work or gameness, terri

7 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Your right food isn't gonna make a dog work but it will help his performance and that's why we should feed good food. These are little warriors going to ground and we need to give them every edge we can to make them the best we can. No matter how strong there drive is when they run hot and can't breath there done! You can't breath your not working or your not working at full potential amd what about muscle cramping also? Think they don't cramp up also? if you wouldn't half ass yourself why would you half ass your dog? After all he is the one doing the hardest part so he deserve the respect to be feed good food fresh water daily and his shots kept up to date. We depend on them and they depend on us.

dont forget to feed quality fat.

1 hour ago, Jambalaya said:

Ace Boone Coon has every right to be pissed off and an arsshole about his situation.  Take a minute to get to know him,  he is very genuine about his dogs.. 

Maybe so but he's a prick though.

Cheers, D.

11 hours ago, dytkos said:

Maybe so but he's a prick though.

Cheers, D.

I'm only a prick when one starts poking me with there prick. And sorry if calling it like i see it is wrong didn't think i had to nurture everyone. Thought we we're men and didn't need to suger coat stuff. Amd if i wasn't a yank you guy's wouldn't be f***ing with me. But it's cool i except it.??

• Like 1
On 23/07/2018 at 06:18, Ace Boone coon said:

I'm only a prick when one starts poking me with there prick. And sorry if calling it like i see it is wrong didn't think i had to nurture everyone. Thought we we're men and didn't need to suger coat stuff. Amd if i wasn't a yank you guy's wouldn't be f***ing with me. But it's cool i except it.??

They're only angry because they're not yanks lol??????