• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because they’re a bit rapey lookin.

What time of day is she normally at it mate 

And you to writing shit box fairy-tale storys for the cmw...... Stop hanging on to his every word.... Grow a set go meet the man ffs or shut the f**k up?. Atb 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, mud said:

So because he has an R8 and he weren’t busy in business at the time you seen him,Your brain started to go in to over drive an thinking he’s in to criminality....people like that piss me off....why not wondering good on him ?

They tend to have a bit of a track record for it.

https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/hand-car-washes-targeted-slavery-8166846

7 hours ago, mud said:

So because he has an R8 and he weren’t busy in business at the time you seen him,Your brain started to go in to over drive an thinking he’s in to criminality....people like that piss me off....why not wondering good on him ?

??? fcuking Mary poppings here ???. If he owns a car wash and drives an r8 he’s dodgey.

• Like 1
On 20/07/2018 at 23:12, stumfelter said:

I watched that and couldn't believe how that spice shit monged some of them out. To some people prison is just an occupational hazards and they seem to be as happy in as out.

I saw that - the lad that had taken it could have easily been mistaken for someone with a mental disability or brain damaged.

....... And people pay for that shite :no:

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, mud said:

No Mary poppings mate,poisoned minds come to mind,

Take a step into the real world mud. Some Romanian dude driving an r8 is doing everything legit in your eyes.???.  Take no notice of the illegals he’ll have working for him for a tenner a day, living in a sub letted house full of the cnuts and turning the shithole area into an even bigger shithole area, I bet as I’m writing this he’s probably filling in his tax returns for the fortune he made from stocks and shares that he does as a sideline form his car wash business. ???.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

REAL WORLD ?,this is the thing.. people see other people doing well for them selves(RIGHT)and coz there not doing so well them selves star accusing for criminality...sad but that’s life ??

16 minutes ago, mud said:

REAL WORLD ?,this is the thing.. people see other people doing well for them selves(RIGHT)and coz there not doing so well them selves star accusing for criminality...sad but that’s life ??

I applaud any man doing well, I ain’t the jealous type mud, BUT I live in the Real World.

34 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Take a step into the real world mud. Some Romanian dude driving an r8 is doing everything legit in your eyes.???.  Take no notice of the illegals he’ll have working for him for a tenner a day, living in a sub letted house full of the cnuts and turning the shithole area into an even bigger shithole area, I bet as I’m writing this he’s probably filling in his tax returns for the fortune he made from stocks and shares that he does as a sideline form his car wash business. ???.

Good luck to him

• Like 1
8 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

No intention of wasting my time 

Plus your a big fat shit house, you forgot that bit, I won't be wasting my time chatting to a troll but found it really funny when you said I follow you round, ???? your on the bigcat thread for 110 pages when you don't believe in it have no interest in it  but just want to appear clever and piss me off , your IQ has got a be somewhere round about 12 I,m guessing that's why I find you slightly amusing rather than offencive  like an annoying child,  any ways I have a car in bits I need to put back together and I,m sure that elusive peeler crab is waiting for you  to try and find him again, so have a great day and try not to get your bubble butt stuck in the mud again you fat joke?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Plus your a big fat shit house, you forgot that bit, I won't be wasting my time chatting to a troll but found it really funny when you said I follow you round, ???? your on the bigcat thread for 110 pages when you don't believe in it have no interest in it  but just want to appear clever and piss me off , your IQ has got a be somewhere round about 12 I,m guessing that's why I find you slightly amusing rather than offencive  like an annoying child,  any ways I have a car in bits I need to put back together and I,m sure that elusive peeler crab is waiting for you  to try and find him again, so have a great day and try not to get your bubble butt stuck in the mud again you fat joke?

Why do you have to get so personal ?

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, mud said:

If people stopped going on about others,and started going on about them selves,may be they start doing well for them selves.just a thought ??

I have worked hard all my life taking trains into London to work on building sites at 6.00am or working for myself 6 days a week.

Done pretty well with a nice house nearly paid for and a good bit in the bank.

But doing well by your own graft is a bit different to exploiting others with pittyfull

wages who are often trafficked into the country. Paying no tax to cover the services you are using and that would be the best we can be expecting from him.

You would probably be saying the same about those pikeys who were working people as slaves a year or two back.

• Like 1