RAF Centenary fly-past.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone else watch it ? Absolutely breathtaking and quite emotional, at times. If that didn't make you proud, there's something wrong with you ! What a spectacle !  

The future. A home grown sovereign sixth gen air superiority fighter! Tempest This is f***ing good stuff. The Europeans don't want us involved with their project and being the only tier 1 partner

Posted Images

Gents, plenty of sovereign military hardware to be proud of today. Two of the largest warships ever built for the RN are in the water now. By the time they’re operational they’ll be on par with anything else on the planet.

Also look at the BAE Taranis concept. An intercontinental unmanned stealth bomber! Amazing in scope for the likes of the UK. 

Frankly it’s amazing that we are still capable of producing such quality given how little the public care for it.

I think there’s also a joint Anglo-Swede project just started for our Typhoon replacement too. Hopefully this one will be able to take on the famous Spitfire moniker in tribute.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Blackbriar said:

Anyone else watch it ?

Absolutely breathtaking and quite emotional, at times. If that didn't make you proud, there's something wrong with you ! What a spectacle !

just think if  England  win wed , and go to the finale  , good god   the place will be buzzing  100%  , but prob  wont happen , but you can live in hope, great   to be English , proud of our  Land,Air,Sea , people  , great display  by the RAF   .

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

That makes it sound a bad thing, lol.

I'm not knocking it mate. I can neither confirm nor deny that our regional manager went to it. :laugh:

The comment was more of a "What The British Public Don't Know, Is What Makes Them The British Public."

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

I'm not knocking it mate. I can neither confirm nor deny that our regional manager went to it. :laugh:

The comment was more of a "What The British Public Don't Know, Is What Makes Them The British Public."

It’s a f***ing shame because were bloody good at it! LOL